Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Taxi2Gate KSEA Released

Very curious also about fps and VAS performance in OrbX PNW and nearby FSDT CYVR.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

I hope it's just a joke that they only mention FSX and not Prepar3d in the compatibility section...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Sounds good. Never had a problem with Taxi2gate for ooms

14ppkc-6.png

I hope it's just a joke that they only mention FSX and not Prepar3d in the compatibility section...

It's not a joke.   Current release is FSX only, but the P3D version will follow....

Sounds good. Never had a problem with Taxi2gate for ooms

Me neither, but this airport is slap bang in the middle of one of the most FPS/VAS/Resource-intensive areas of the FS world, and with FTX PNW in the mix, things are even more demanding.    I've never gotten good performance even at the default KSEA.

Good on them for taking on the challenge, but I'll definitely be looking out for some performance reviews before jumping in on this one!

I've never had a problem with cyvr dreamteam, Vancouver +, pnw and crm. Turn off the ai, textures at 2056. No problems.

The only problem I've ever had is egll for both aerosoft and uk2000.

I can fly out of it but not into it. Causes an oom. Only place I get them

14ppkc-6.png

Bit strange T2G didn't wait for the PNW compatibility before release. Feels like they rushed the release. IIRC MMMX was also rushed with some invisible object crashes as a result.

Looking forward to the first reviews.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Waiting until it works with ORBX and is available for P3D. Looking forward to some early reviews though.

I get great performance at all their airports, so I'm confident they worked some kind of miracle here. But I am also going to wait until PNW compatibility is sorted out.

I got this airport earlier and performance if good for me. I did a flight to from ksea to pafa. I had orbx pnw and ut2 running. On the ground with a couple ai planes and the pmdg  777, vas got to 3.7 while panning around outside. After take off vas dropped to 3.0. I'm using FSX SE so you can attribute that vas decrease to that. Landed at aerosoft pafa no problems

I got this airport earlier and performance if good for me. I did a flight to from ksea to pafa. I had orbx pnw and ut2 running. On the ground with a couple ai planes and the pmdg  777, vas got to 3.7 while panning around outside. After take off vas dropped to 3.0. I'm using FSX SE so you can attribute that vas decrease to that. Landed at aerosoft pafa no problems

What sort of frames were you seeing in this scenario?

As an aside, it is rather ironic / humourous that T2G are recommending 0% AI when using the product, but all of their screenshots show tons of AI!  :smile:

146637_Imagen3.jpg

What sort of frames were you seeing in this scenario?

As an aside, it is rather ironic / humourous that T2G are recommending 0% AI when using the product, but all of their screenshots show tons of AI!   :smile:

146637_Imagen3.jpg

frames were about 25-30. Moving the mouse pointer off screen will net you some more. I've always gotten good performance at T2G airports. I'm using about 25% ai traffic

As an aside, it is rather ironic / humourous that T2G are recommending 0% AI when using the product, but all of their screenshots show tons of AI!

I didn't see that Craig...0% takes all the fun out of it since I have mine set at 50%.  I'll wait until I hear more what others say on performance

Chris Sunseri