Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Taxi2Gate KSEA Released

Guest Mik75

Cool! Looks quite appealing! Since I don't use AI traffic at all anyways, I don't care about that bit! But PNW by ORBX is already quite demanding on my system. On default KSEA, I got fps of around 25-28 in PMDG aircraft, with ORBX PNW active. Everything above 20 would be acceptable. Not sure if I'll pull the trigger tonight... ;-)

Same thing for me...waiting to hear/see performance  and VAS reports in Orbx PNW.  Otherwise, yeah, instant buy!!!  Been waiting a long time for KSEA!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I get around 20fps in the PMDG 737, even in the outside view. I am not using FTX PNW, only FTX Global. No AI either. Very heavy on framerates with default scenery, PNW and lots of AI would probably be a slideshow. Reading Orbx forums they say the default ship crane textures are what causes a lot of fps loss in the Seattle area. I am so sick of FSX, 4ghz i7 and a Titan video card? Not enough for this game!

Part of what we're beginning to see are airport scenery developers recommending to turn down various graphic settings to get their sceneries to be usable. I saw this with Fly Tampa's Toronto. If I have to cripple my graphic settings to get decent performance I might as well go back to FS9. In an effort to jam as much detail into their software it's pushing our hardware to the brink. is it their fault? Not completely. The flight sim community has been pushing for more and more detail since this hobby began. I don't know enough about computer graphics to suggest that maybe a new engine would make a difference, but it appears to me that we may be approaching the limit to what can be done with the current software and hardware that's available.

NAX669.png

Gotta have it, gonna get it but not this month since I made LS Maddog my purchase for May. Would love to see a KMSP, KHOU and KDAL sometime soon. 

Vic green

frames were about 25-30. Moving the mouse pointer off screen will net you some more. I've always gotten good performance at T2G airports. I'm using about 25% ai traffic

Cool, thanks for the report.

Like I said my ai is at 100 percent and have flown into their mco and mmmx sceneny plenty of times with no ooms

14ppkc-6.png

Shame no P3D v2.x version.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob it's on it's way..

Still not many user reviews on this? I am holding fire as KSEA is horrible at default and T2G don't seem to be bothered about reassurance. 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Rob it's on it's way..

Excellent ... T2G "classic" Meigs Field re-make would be most welcome also ... but looking forward to an eventual KSEA version.

Cheers, Rob.

Like I said my ai is at 100 percent and have flown into their mco and mmmx sceneny plenty of times with no ooms

It's the combination of multiple sceneries most are worried about.  Orbx PNW and NGX can give me OOM's within an hour with modest settings... and that's without any addon airports.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

IF i get it, it won;t be with orbx regions, global will do

+1 , only way would be to uncheck in the library as Global in FTX central still gives you regions

ZORAN