Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Taxi2Gate KSEA Released

Congratulations to Taxi2Gate. We now have full FTX PNW compatibility.

Thanks to everyone for the commitment to make it happen!!

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Did you use FlyTampa Dubai or only default Dubai?

Sorry to respond so late.  I was using FlyTampa Dubai.

Daniel Walton

Is anyone experiencing flickering ground textures.  Do you have/know of a fix for it?  Mesh is good now, but for me the worst issue was flickering ground textures.

Is anyone experiencing flickering ground textures.  Do you have/know of a fix for it?  Mesh is good now, but for me the worst issue was flickering ground textures.

Check out the update for KSEA on the Taxi2Gate update page: http://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=84 . Also includes a few other updates for their scenery.

Mark Fox

Check out the update for KSEA on the Taxi2Gate update page: http://taxi2gate.org/?page_id=84 . Also includes a few other updates for their scenery.

Finally a centralized location for their updates.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I have the newest update and a fresh re-install.  I guess I can try it again.

If you glance at KSEA in Google Earth, it is actually like that in reality! (Someone had to point that out to me as well)

If you glance at KSEA in Google Earth, it is actually like that in reality! (Someone had to point that out to me as well)

If you visit KSEA in real life, it actually has flickering ground textures in reality!  Sorry, just kidding...  :blink:

From a performance point...I'm seeing 20fps consistently while on the ground or in the air over KSEA (regardless of AC used). I keep the frame locked at 20 as well. Nice and smooth.

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3374/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU

Just downloaded and installed today, wondering if the updates are included in the current download or if the updates still need to be applied.

James McLees

Sorry to bump this did anyone manage to resize the textures as I got an oom the other day

14ppkc-6.png

Sorry to bump this did anyone manage to resize the textures as I got an oom the other day

You can resize them using this tool: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

I've done it, works fine. Also creates a backup.

Cheers,

John Tavendale
Textures by Tavers - https://www.facebook.com/texturesbytavers

frames were about 25-30. Moving the mouse pointer off screen will net you some more. I've always gotten good performance at T2G airports. I'm using about 25% ai traffic

Dev...... What aircraft?

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU