Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

FlyTampa Tampa rebooted....does it work in 2.5?

As the title says.  On the official page it states its compatible with 2.2, but we all know that us resourceful simmers sometimes can make it work in later versions (if it doesn't just work outright).

Their forums are not too active so I thought I'd ask here.  The last comment in their forums regarding 2.5 compatibility was on March 1st, and left me with an inconclusive answer, so I'm hoping someone here has it working fine in 2.5. :wink:

I'd really like to get it if it works in 2.5 as I fly into there in real life.

Thanks!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I'd really like to get it if it works in 2.5 as I fly into there in real life.

You wouldn't happen to be flying Tampa Cargo into Fly Tampa's Tampa would you Steve :lol:

Chris Sunseri

You wouldn't happen to be flying Tampa Cargo into Fly Tampa's Tampa would you Steve

Well, that would be, what I'd consider, Tampa overload!   :Big Grin:

Some of my real world flights I'd be replicating are A320 Spirit flights from KDFW, maybe a few from KATL and KLAX from various other airlines in a 738.  But I'm sure my 1st cargo flight may be out of Tampa, in a Tampa Cargo 777F to a South America destination.

Hope to be flying an A330F in that livery in the near future.   (Just need Aerosoft to cooperate)  

Not even thinking 744s until that other developer gives us a reason to put them back on the radar. :Sigh:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

As the title says.  On the official page it states its compatible with 2.2, but we all know that us resourceful simmers sometimes can make it work in later versions (if it doesn't just work outright).

I have installed it into P3D 2.4 with no problems and it should work in 2.5 also - but you have to have Estonia migration tool may work without but if it doesnt you will no why

lol beat me to it Brian  :)

Rich Sennett

Mine works fine in v2.5 - used it 2 days ago on VATSIM with no issues :smile:

WAT1460.png

Works fine in 2.5 for me too.

Awesome thanks for the info guys!

I don't have the migration tool, is the entire peanut gallery saying it will install without it, or Vincent and Rick are you saying it installed ok into 2.5 without the migration tool, or did you use that as well?

Thanks!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Awesome thanks for the info guys!

Hi Steve - I have not installed it into 2.5 yet - some have ways of making it work - I have no time for that process tool just works and some installs will not even launch without this tool for instance FSGENESIS - without tool no mesh - all set with that - tool is a must for me- has never let me down

Rich Sennett

Hi Steve - I have not installed it into 2.5 yet - some have ways of making it work - I have no time for that process tool just works and some installs will not even launch without this tool for instance FSGENESIS - without tool no mesh - all set with that - tool is a must for me- has never let me down

Thanks Rich, I may have to pick it up.  Is it the Estonian one?  (Sorry not up to speed on migration tools, so far everything I needed in P3d thus far has been about to install without it)

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hi Steve

I installed it BEFORE I obtained the EMT when I dumped FSX-MS+FSX-SE to move kit and caboodle to P3D v2.5. No probs at all.

Hope this helps. But the EMT has been  a great boon, thanks to Rich's encouragements

Steve,

The tool is NOT required for this scenery.  Just make sure the installer points to the P3D root directory and let her go.

WAT1460.png

Tool is needed but not for all addons - but saves me a bunch of time figuring out if that addon needs to be installed with tool - for the price my time is worth way more than that - also tool is update within days after a P3D update

Rich Sennett

I have it installed in v2.5 with no EMT and all is fine.

Ryan

Thanks guys!

I'll pick it up and get her installed!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg