Sign in to follow this  
harryw

Do I need GeForce Experience for P3D?

I asked this in another thread but I guess it got drowned out:

Is there any advantage for non-SLI users in downloading the GeForce Experience part of the 352.86 driver? (which I understand is necessary to get the profile)

I've never bothered with that so far because I don't run anything that might have been affected, don't record videos and don't care about twitch. My feeling is that I can go on ignoring it. Am I right?

You do not need GFExp. You can always create your own profiles from the NV control panel Manage 3D Settings. If you don't already have a profile for Prepar3d just select new and browse to the EXE and make whatever setting you wish..

Regards,

Pivot

i7-8650 OC'd 4.0 GHz * MSI RTX 2070 G7 * SBX AE-5 * Steel Series Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win10 Home x64 * 16 Gb Ram * 240Gb Samsung SSD *10K RPM Raptor * TM Warthog Combo & Saitek Pro-Rudders

Does the GFexperience bundled with the new driver contain an optimisation profile for P3Dv2? 

Does the GFexperience bundled with the new driver contain an optimisation profile for P3Dv2? 

interesting question i will install new drivers on my old computer where my p3d is, haven't done that yet, but I seriously doubt it.