Sign in to follow this  
Capt Speirs

TropicalSim Airports 40% off

"own few Tropical Sims sceneries and they are awesome"

And now they are 40% off and your worried about gate numbers? personally I would never call the scenery awesome, that belongs to the likes of Fly Tampa , FSDT and ORBX

ZORAN

? personally I would never call the scenery awesome, that belongs to the likes of Fly Tampa , FSDT and ORBX

Actually Tropical Sim MBPV and TNCA airport sceneries are AWESOME.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

In regards to the VAS issue I mentioned, I didn't mean to demean the product, it actually looks very nice, and I've never heard anybody else complain about it. I think my VAS issue might be something to do with something else outside the DC area. I've had the same issues flying into Dulles. I'd recommend getting DCA; like I said others seem happy with it.

Metalmike,

Do you see gate numbers on top of jetways in your TropicalSim KDCA scenery, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

It is not question of number in the wrong place. What I am trying to say is that does Tropical Sim KDCA scenery have gate numbers on top of jetways like I see on real world KDCA photos?

Regards,

Aharon

And what I'm saying is, what if they don't? Would that prevent you from purchasing?

Yes, there are gate numbers on top of the jetways in the TropicalSim scenery.

James

Honanhal,

Awesome   Thanks for answer!!!

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Honanhal,

Awesome   Thanks for answer!!!

Regards,

Aharon

So, we have a buy then,Aharon :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ?

LOL VC10man

I own Tropical Sims MBPV, TAPA, TNCA, TNCB, and TNCC sceneries. 

I will probably buy KDCA but cannot decide between KDCA and exciting dangerous approach airport in RIO.

LOL  Anyway the owner of Tropical Sims company knows me.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Contemplating getting TNCA. So, you'd recommend it? And the other TN airports?

Contemplating getting TNCA. So, you'd recommend it? And the other TN airports?

I am very pleased with TNCA, TNCC, and TNCB.  TNCA is awesome!!  Some people have different tastes and different opinion but Tropical Sims TNCA, TNCC, and TNCA meets my expectations for realism.

If you use TNCA or Aruba keyword in search parameter in those forums, you will find my screenshots called something like Airport Spotting of TNCA or Tropical Flavors or so on showing airport spotting screenshots of TNCA scenery.

If you cannot find screenshots, let me know and I will repost the screenshots.

To save money,  buy ABC Airports from Tropical Sims.  It is package of three airports TNCA, TNCC, and TNCB for one price. Make sure it is latest version and not to be confused with older versions.  It should say year 2014 or later.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Thanks for that update,Aharon.

Sadly, simMarket are not doing that package of those three airports you recommend, in their current 40% Sale.

I flew out of the default SBGL airport last Sunday in Concorde and arrived in the Canary Islands 3 hours later. It would be nice to have a more detailed airport and for less than £10 I can hardly go wrong.

Would the airport itself be sufficient or should I consider any additional scenery for the area? Bear in mind Concorde departs at 250kts and lands at 160kts so I don't have a lot of time for gazing out of the window. :wink:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray, which Canary Islands scenery/airport did you use? I already have the TropicalSims, SBGL.

Cannot wait for the upgrade by FSL for the Concorde to P3D.

Rick,

I'm using SimGiants GCLP which is now free.

Regarding the update of Concorde to P3D I fear you will have a long wait. They will probably make it compatible with FSX:SE first but that is still some way off.

A few comments about SBGL which I have bought...

1) It doesn't place an entry in scenery.cfg and it's only in the manual that it tells you to do so.

2) I had double-jetways with the addon airport and neither moved with CTRL+J. Huh? After assigning AES credits to the airport I now have a moving jetway but a static one remains. Can that be removed?

3) Worryingly, the tower view was non-existent. Turns out it is in the wrong place and has a height of 0ft. Pretty poor for commercial scenery. I used AFX to correct it.

It seems quite plain but for a tenner I suppose it's reasonable value. Not sure I would have paid much more for it.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather