Sign in to follow this  
byork

21 MAY 2015 - NGX REBOOT STATUS

21 MAY 2015 - NGX REBOOT STATUS

FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot entered beta testing on May 18th.  

The product is being tested by multiple real-world 737 pilots and FS enthusiasts.

Our beta team is currently full.

We're are aiming for a late June release, but of course we can't guarantee that.  

What is FS2Crew: PMDG 737 NGX Reboot?

• It's the successor to the PMDG 737 NGX and Emergency NGX package released a few years ago.
  • It's is not an upgrade, but rather a brand new, completely re-designed product.
  • It supports MS FSX, Steam FSX and Prepar 3D.
  • It features a brand new GUI and multiple SOP sets instead of the usual single SOP set, as well a enhanced user customization.
  • Emergency NGX functionality will likely be included out of the box in the initial release, but that's not 100 percent certain.
  • Pricing:  Standard FS2Crew pricing.  We will be offering a discount coupon to previous FS2Crew owners.

11212747_927626977289375_102107450123464

My P3D NGX is parking now in anticipation of the product

Welp, I'd been thinking about getting FS2Crew for my NGX lately so I guess it's time to be patient.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Great news, very happy to hear this. It would be fantastic if Emergency is included, but we shall see

It's a brand new product, like the difference between Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4, or the difference between the current PMDG 747 and the upcoming PMDG 747 V2.

Understood. But think about the Airbuses from Aerosoft... they went from the Airbuses X to Extended and only Airbuses now with your amazing FScrew intalled. with lots of upgrade with some discounts from previous owners. People will be more interesting into get this upgrade with at least 10% discount or something. Don`t you think?

My%20Signature.jpg

Pricing:  Standard FS2Crew pricing.  We will be offering a discount coupon to previous FS2Crew owners.

:)

People will be more interesting into get this upgrade with at least 10% discount or something. Don`t you think?

There will be a discount... we've always offered loyalty discounts for previous FS2Crew owners.

There will be a discount... we've always offered loyalty discounts for previous FS2Crew owners.

Got it. Thanks

Pricing:  Standard FS2Crew pricing.  We will be offering a discount coupon to previous FS2Crew owners.

:)

Sorry, stupid me. 

My%20Signature.jpg

I always knew you would find a way to make customs SOP.

To be clear, they're not totally custom.  You cannot create a totally fresh and unique set of SOPs.

Reboot comes with 3 SOPs sets, each used by a different real world airline.

You can semi modify them to a degree with respect to callouts, but you probably won't want to.

The stock SOPs are really good.

I've always admired both your products and your excellent support Bryan so, please tell me what the differences will be in the new product, that didn't exist in the previous?

Dave Taylor gb.png