Sign in to follow this  
byork

21 MAY 2015 - NGX REBOOT STATUS

I've always admired both your products and your excellent support Bryan so, please tell me what the differences will be in the new product, that didn't exist in the previous?

• 3 airline SOP sets in one package (in the older FS2Crew's there's only been 1 SOP set).  That's the biggest difference.  These three SOPs will keep you entertained for a long time.
  • Emergency NGX functionality is included out of the box for everyone.
  • New GUI (Config Options now uses an FMC style interface)
  • Much greater degree of user customization.
  • We have 3 separate real-world 737 NG pilots working on the program (one for each SOP set that matches their airline).  

Emergency NGX functionality is included out of the box for everyone.

Is this confirmation that you have now decided it will be part of the release? Or are you still deciding on that?

Is this confirmation that you have now decided it will be part of the release? Or are you still deciding on that?

It's in and we're testing it. If it causes a lot of problems, it won't be in the initial release.  But so far so good.

• 3 airline SOP sets in one package (in the older FS2Crew's there's only been 1 SOP set).  That's the biggest difference.  These three SOPs will keep you entertained for a long time.
  • Emergency NGX functionality is included out of the box for everyone.
  • New GUI (Config Options now uses an FMC style interface)
  • Much greater degree of user customization.
  • We have 3 separate real-world 737 NG pilots working on the program (one for each SOP set that matches their airline).  

Thankyou Bryan.

Dave Taylor gb.png

It's in and we're testing it. If it causes a lot of problems, it won't be in the initial release.  But so far so good.

Fantastic news, fingers cross on this side. Maybe too early to ask, but since the PMDG are re-releasing the 747, is that on your radar at all?

Great news! Which 3 airlines? Or, I suppose, from which regions?  Glad to hear the config options will be in a more spread out interface. Having only one panel for the 777 is nice, but having to scroll through each option, or through the whole thing just to change one was not ideal.

Can't wait! This is going to put all my other aircraft in the hanger. This is going to put NGX on par with the T7 as a modernized sim plane.

Vic green

Great news! Which 3 airlines? Or, I suppose, from which regions?  Glad to hear the config options will be in a more spread out interface. Having only one panel for the 777 is nice, but having to scroll through each option, or through the whole thing just to change one was not ideal.

You'll like the new interface system.  It looks sorta like the PMDG FMC.

Can't wait! This is going to put all my other aircraft in the hanger. This is going to put NGX on par with the T7 as a modernized sim plane.

I agree!

Looking forward to it, thank you for this reboot!

Do you have any screenshots which you can show us? :-)

Regards,

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Isn't it about time PMDG released the MD-11 developers pack so we can have a voice version?

Dave Taylor gb.png