Sign in to follow this  
byork

21 MAY 2015 - NGX REBOOT STATUS

When I start up FS2CREW for the NGX it has a message saying to go to the forum due to an error, can someone please let me know what is going o

FS2CREW failed to initialize error message when started with the NGX, can someone please HELP me resolve this issue! Thanks in advanced!

Andre Chambers

When I start up FS2CREW for the NGX it has a message saying to go to the forum due to an error, can someone please let me know what is going o

FS2CREW failed to initialize error message when started with the NGX, can someone please HELP me resolve this issue! Thanks in advanced!

That's probably the SDK Error.  Here's how to resolve it:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=pmdg_737_ngx4

Thank you VERY much! I will try this if it happens again, I just reinstalled it and that fixed the problem for now

Andre Chambers

We don't give exact dates because it's software, which is why we tag everything with "this is subject to change" :-)

The goal is this weekend for the release, but that's subject to change of course.

We gone through 11 Betas, and we're basically down to 4 outstanding bugs, most of which are pretty minor.

As mentioned, this is by far the biggest FS2Crew we've ever done, so development time took a lot longer than usual.

What's the status? Any chance of release this weekend?

Would be nice to know one way or the other as this weekend was your "goal" no point use keep looking if its not going to happen.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Yer that's why it would be nice to know one way or the other Chris

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Unbelievable how obnoxious some people are...

What are you, five? When it's out it's out...

Are you for real!

OK read this

You Carlos are a customer of mine and you collect art work by an artist you like.

You Carlos come into my shop last Saturday and say

" Hi Dave

Have you heared when the new art work is out I want to buy?"

I reply

"Yes Carlos, I hope all being well it will be here next weekend for you"

You say

" great new Dave really looking forward to it."

You then phone me up today and ask

" Hi Dave did the new art work come in  today as hoped as am really looking forward to it"

I Would then at that point inform you that there has been a problem and explain why or I could tell you hopefully there still coming in any time now.

Or should I tell you, as you say.....

"Your an obnoxious xxxx and acting like a five year old for phoning me."

yer that's the way to go......

The name Richard Head comes to mind.

Am *I* for real? I guess you don't realize how annoying it is to see whiners asking every 5 minutes "are we there yet?"

Instead of telling you the same to "crawling back under your rock" I'd suggest to find something useful to do instead of constantly harrassing the dev...

Am *I* for real? 

Are you for real!

Gents,

May I suggest that sharing some pictures of fluffy bunnies may be a better use of your time?

Here's one to get you started.....

o-FLUFFY-BUNNY-EASTER-facebook.jpg

Am *I* for real? I guess you don't realize how annoying it is to see whiners asking every 5 minutes "are we there yet?"

Instead of telling you the same to "crawling back under your rock" I'd suggest to find something useful to do instead of constantly harrassing the dev...

" harrassing the dev..." :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Read up and read my last reply again.  

It was you who started with the personal insults. 

BTW why do you keep reading this topic, looking for news on release?.....No....ofc not  :rolleyes:  :lol: 

@ Jamie

Great photo

Yes, that is precisely why I am subscribed: to receive updates on the status as the thread is named. Not to come looking every time a new post is made by an impatient 5-year-old...

Gents,

May I suggest that sharing some pictures of fluffy bunnies may be a better use of your time?

Here's one to get you started.....

o-FLUFFY-BUNNY-EASTER-facebook.jpg

Thanks! You're way too kind. But I think I'll save it for another occasion and for this just make use of the ignore button...

Yes, that is precisely why I am subscribed: to receive updates on the status as the thread is named. Not to come looking every time a new post is made by an impatient 5-year-old...

Yes, and so are quite a few of us, however we are having to put up with getting updates from you're meaningless posts. The irony that's going on here is, at best, hilarious. Moaning that you're receiving updates to the thread but causing others to receive updates.

I to an waiting for news of the software, like a few people, but ######ing at each other is really not helping anyone. If you want to continue, please PM each other whatever you want so the rest of us don't need to know about it

Yes, and so are quite a few of us, however we are having to put up with getting updates from you're meaningless posts. The irony that's going on here is, at best, hilarious. Moaning that you're receiving updates to the thread but causing others to receive updates.

I to an waiting for news of the software, like a few people, but ######ing at each other is really not helping anyone. If you want to continue, please PM each other whatever you want so the rest of us don't need to know about it

Yes, I'm sure they're much more meaningless than your 12 "super useful" ones...  You're only contributing to they irony but of course, it's always others that do....  But anyway, this is the last one from me on the subject, so not gonna be me keeping at it.