Sign in to follow this  
matt127

Navigraph Charts

I'm not sure whether to get a Navigraph charts subscription, does anyone know if it's any good or if there are better programs? I've heard Navigraph is the most updated.

You can acces the charts for ENAT, KSAN and ZJSY for free as a demo, so you can see what the charts look like for yourself. I believe they are updated four times a year.

I use Navigraph Cloud Charts (i.e. everything is viewed via the internet rather than downloading).  

I wouldn't be without it but you have to be fairly keen on following real world procedures to justify the cost (or have money to burn).

If you use complex add-ons such as PMDG 737 or 777, Majestic Dash 8, Aerosoft Airbus etc then the option to go for seems to me to be the combined subscription to the charts and the FMC updates.

PS I can't comment on any rivals as once I started using Navigraph, I stuck with it, which says something in itself.  All I can say is that I find it to be an excellent product.

ngxu_banner.png

The only  issue I find is  that you cant   bring  the chart up  in fsx kneeboard or  efb or any other  form if your using  only  one screen  that is,   since  your unable  to download  the chart   to your desktop, correct me  if  iam wrong  since   being trying  to find  a way   to do it?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I've stopped using Navigraph charts. I got fed up having to pay for the same airport time and time again because something minor changed. If new SIDs or STARs were introduced then fine. But not for minor things like a few parking positions changing.

I still subscribe to their FMS service and use Electronic Flight Bag to display airport layouts, SIDs and STARs. Whilst not 100% accurate to real world procedures the STARs are generally pretty good. SIDs from what I can see are fine.

EFB is not cheap but is an excellent IFR utility.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi,

The only  issue I find is  that you cant   bring  the chart up  in fsx kneeboard or  efb or any other  form if your using  only  one screen  that is,   since  your unable  to download  the chart   to your desktop, correct me  if  iam wrong  since   being trying  to find  a way   to do it?

I'm not sure since i use Navigraph Charts to view them, but I can print them as pdf - so if you can display pdf on the kneeboard, it should not be problem......

regards

Why not get the monthly subscription at 7.50 euro. Just get one month and see how you like it

ZORAN

I'm not sure since i use Navigraph Charts to view them, but I can print them as pdf - so if you can display pdf on the kneeboard, it should not be problem......

yea I can view them as well  and I can print  them out  but iam unable  to find  a way  to save  the charts  to my pc  so I can load  them  to my efb etc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

yea I can view them as well  and I can print  them out  but iam unable  to find  a way  to save  the charts  to my pc  so I can load  them  to my efb etc

Scan them?

ZORAN

Yea  I could  but  thought there would be  a easier  way, think I just use  google  to find  the  charts 

Peter kelberg

Peter,

If you install a PDF printer (e.g. CutePDF Writer Free) you can "print" to save the PDF files on your computer.

Steve

Stephen O'Connell

Sorry, misread your post so my reply doesn't apply. There are probably copyright reasons why you can't save individual PDFs.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

It is a big investment, but I think well worth it. Solid interface and a high quality and very professional product.

WW1294.png

Peter,

If you install a PDF printer (e.g. CutePDF Writer Free) you can "print" to save the PDF files on your computer.

Steve

Works like a charm

ZORAN

Up to date free charts are available for many parts of the world through the countries AIP service.

All charts for Europe available here:   http://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/publicuser/public/pu/login.do

All charts for Canada and the USA available here:  http://www.fltplan.com

For the above two sites free registration is required.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000