Sign in to follow this  
Capt Speirs

LatinVFR Sale 25% off

Which of these are good?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Gregg, I have KSNA, KSAN, and TJSJ, which I have been very pleased and would recommend.  A lot of scenery for the money and can be used with FS9 and FSX.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have KSNA, and it's good. No problems with it.

Anybody owns KMIA v2 of them? Would be interested to get it.

Cheers

Frank

Anybody owns KMIA v2 of them? Would be interested to get it.

Cheers

Frank

I dont care for it much, bland looking, zero atmosphere...just poorly done but hey, what are you gonna do, if you want Miami there is no other choice and better than default for sure

ZORAN

I dont care for it much, bland looking, zero atmosphere...just poorly done but hey, what are you gonna do, if you want Miami there is no other choice and better than default for sure

Maybe true, and Miami is too flat anyway ;-)

But it makes a nice steppingstone for trips to carribean locations.

Cheers

Frank

How is MMCZ?  Is it good?

MMCZ does look very interesting.  May pick that one up.  Also was wondering if anyone might have some suggestions about KEYW? 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

MMCZ does look very interesting. May pick that one up. Also was wondering if anyone might have some suggestions about KEYW?

I have KEYW and it's good...has weak points to it but I do like flying there.  Probably worth it at $13 bucks.  MMCZ seems pretty good.  Also, Roatan MHRO and Bermuda TXKF.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."

Thanks guys for your comments.  Will go ahead and pick up MMCZ and wait to check out KEYW a little bit more.  For some reason the pics on KEYW do no appear as crisp as compared to KSNA and others that I have purchased.  Still it is a good one to add with other Fla airports and take off to MMCZ and TJSJ, 

regards,

Carl

For some reason the pics on KEYW do no appear as crisp as compared to KSNA and others that I have purchased.

They're not as clear.  I think that's the issue.  Still, like I said, I do like it but it's not on par with KSNA.

Gregg Seipp