Sign in to follow this  
Traveler

FsLaunchPad

Hello Pierre.

So, in my source area, in which state must be the scenes ? True or false ?

Best regards

Gilles

Hi Gilles,

Any state because when you transfer a scenery in Destination list the state will be set at True.

Regards

Pierre

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

...and the scenes which stay in source area are set at False, aren't they ?

Best regards

Gilles

...and the scenes which stay in source area are set at False, aren't they ?

Best regards

Gilles

No they keep the state that you gave it.

Best regards

Pierre

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

Hello Pierre,

So if the scenes in source area are in state false, FSX doesn'l load them; If they are True, FSX load them ?

Best regards

Gilles

Hi Gilles,

Only scenes from destination area will be load by FSX and all of them with be active (TRUE).

Note:  After FSX will load your destination scenes, your scenery.cfg will back with all your scenes with the previous active state.

Regards

Pierre (CYUL)

Welcome Gilles,

Don't hesitate if you have more questions :)

Best regards

Pierre

I am having trouble in the setup procedure.  I give it my fsx drive (G), but it just says 'open'.  If I click OK, it does nothing, when I click on validate it does nothing - it will not run. Obviously I am doing something wrong. What is it?

I am having trouble in the setup procedure.  I give it my fsx drive (G), but it just says 'open'.  If I click OK, it does nothing, when I click on validate it does nothing - it will not run. Obviously I am doing something wrong. What is it?

Did you run the setup as Administrator ?

Hi,

Can this program be used with FSX-SE?

I tried to change the location on your opening, but it wont go to FSX_SE.

Hello Pablo,

I don't have FSX-SE installed on my computer but normally you could change the location of your simulator program by selecting the exe file. Maybe for FSX-SE its FSX_SE.exe.

Please let me know if you achieve or not.

Perre