Okay und du musstest rein gar nichts machen? Wie musstest du die Steuern bezahlen, bar bei Paketübergabe oder auf Rechnung?

Und was am wichtigsten ist, bist du immer noch zufrieden mit dem Yoke? 

Bin gerade am überlegen ob ich den Brunner nehme oder einen PFC Cirrus Saab. 

Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, fiel Mehrwertsteuer nur für den Artikel an, nicht aber für den Versand!

Okay und du musstest rein gar nichts machen? Wie musstest du die Steuern bezahlen, bar bei Paketübergabe oder auf Rechnung?

Und was am wichtigsten ist, bist du immer noch zufrieden mit dem Yoke? 

Bin gerade am überlegen ob ich den Brunner nehme oder einen PFC Cirrus Saab. 

If I remember right, I had to pay the value added tax at delivery to the courier company. I just order their rudder, and I can report about the whole process after I received them mid of next week.

Your other question: I am still very satisfied with the yoke. But you have to decide by yourself, whether you are willing to pay so much money for FF. I also have a PFC Cirrus Beach, and its great too.

Arndt Laube

P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5

Brunner CLS-E Yoke & Rudder, 2x Logitech Throttle, several GoFlight modules

Intel i7 9700K, 16 GB RAM, Geforce 1080Ti, monitors 3840 x 2160 and 1360 x 768

Just received the CLS-E yoke and doing all my flying in the NGX so wanted to ask if there's someone in here who has a profile for this aircraft to share?

I sent a personal message to S70IP (I think that was the username) but looks like he wasn't here for a while so figured I'll post my questions in here as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Richard Åsberg

I know it's an old thread but was hoping some of you guys were still around to share your latest experiences and advice.

As mentioned in my previous post I'm particularly interested in the most realistic settings for the NGX.

Richard Åsberg

I would be interested to know that too since I can't see myself ever separating from mine :laugh:

Richard Åsberg

Hi all,

Anybody here living in the US have this yoke could tell me how much the shipping was?

Thank you in advance

Fly safe

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

Just an FYI, Shipping is around $130 to Hawaii.

fly safe

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

Just received my CLS-E today!

I have a set of Rudder pedals to plus a TQ6 ADV so once i get my Rig and manage to bolt it all together I'll be away.

For those of you wanting to profile for the PMDG 737. 

A few words:

The real aircraft has a feel and centering unit (the two pitot tubes on the fin are for this.) Basically the faster you go the stiffer the controls feel.

Now, trim. Again, the force you feel is the displacement of the elevators out of line with the horizontal stabiliser. If the elevators are in line, then the yoke is going to be central in pitch and physically IN THE SAME POSITION, no matter the trim setting.

Think about that.

You are not trimming the elevator out- you are trimming the stabiliser to allow you to unload the elevator. 

It will be a few weeks before I am able to plug it in. Still working on the seat design.   

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!