Sign in to follow this  
Salim Said

pmdg 737 and 777 FMC freez

Hey Guys how are you all . 

I have some problems with the fmc's in my aircrafts. When I airborn and near my cruise altitude the fmc are freezing. and it happens mosly when I fly online ivao or vatsim. I have a Link here you can look at i is not mine but it happens to other people too. I couldt find any fix for it. 

this is the link from you tube if you guys can help me I will be glad.

thanks  :)  

Hey all .

I have the same problems with the fmc's in my aircrafts.  The fmc are freezing  and I could,t find any fix for it.

thanks

I have some problems with the fmc's in my aircrafts

The fmc are freezing

I want to verify that this occurs in both the NGX and the T7. At the time of the freeze what exactly are the entries you are trying to make in the FMC?

I want to verify that this occurs in both the NGX and the T7. At the time of the freeze what exactly are the entries you are trying to make in the FMC?

hey friend, 

well I put my flight plan that I planed doenst matter what, where I fly or what flight plan I insert. it happens every where. when I finish my flight plan and takeoff and i am nearly to my cruise altitude it freezes. I normaly set always to legs page after takeoff but it doenst matter what page I select. its just freezing. It freezes mostly when i Fly online. thats it I have further no information it happens in both planes. pmdg 777 and pmdg 737. I just wonder is there something that interface with it when I fly online. 

I just wonder is there something that interface with it when I fly online.

That seems obvious... try without the online thing.  You will get a lot more help if you define your problem. At least give us the steps to the point of failure so it can be repeated by someone else.

As for waelsahl33, the large font with bold letters come across as shouting and may seem very rude to some people.  Also, after five years in the forum you should be aware that full names are required in all PMDG forums. 

Dan Downs KCRP

That seems obvious... try without the online thing.  You will get a lot more help if you define your problem. At least give us the steps to the point of failure so it can be repeated by someone else.

Hey

friend just imagine it is just a normal flight. starting at cold and dark cockpit starting up filling route to the fmc. i make normal taxi normal takeoff and climbing to the cruise altitude. while I climb fmc screen frozes. I do nothing else before departure I check my v1 speeds and takeoff after 10000 I switch to legs page or prog page. when i nearly to my cruise altitude it freezes the screen than. if I use VAinterface fmc on my ipad I can change informations on fmc but. in game I see nothing happening. I use addons like ASN (active sky next) and rex products. thats all I can say at the moment. 

Thanks for your help :) 

Did this happen before you installed SP1d? Or have you only purchased the NGX recently?

Salim, we still cannot try to do the same as you describe... of course doing a normal preflight and departure can be reproduced but in a thousand different ways.

Get rid of the VAinterface. Try it . Report back.

Dan Downs KCRP

Salim, we still cannot try to do the same as you describe... of course doing a normal preflight and departure can be reproduced but in a thousand different ways.

Hey downscc

oke I will remove VAinterface and I will try again. I will report you this weekend about it. thank you for your help :) 

Did this happen before you installed SP1d? Or have you only purchased the NGX recently?

well it looks so after the last update. before that I dindt  have it. 

Remove the PMDG, completely remove it, there is a guide around these forums. Then re-install using the latest installer. Download the latest version just to make sure you have the latest :)

Remove the PMDG, completely remove it, there is a guide around these forums. Then re-install using the latest installer. Download the latest version just to make sure you have the latest :)

HEY guys codechris , downscc

well I did reinstall and I updated my fsuipc and it looks it is fixed for now. I didnt have a problem in 5 flights I did this weekend.  I had read in couple of forums that this was dedicated due fsuipc. that fsuipc couses problem. 

thanks too your help guys, Have nice day and nice flights  :rolleyes:  

Greetings to all

I have discovered the solution does not begin with the FMC plane (Cold Land of dark) but Start with (Long Range)

And everything will be fine

Thanks

I'm read somewhere the SP1d had an issue with panel states, so advice was to create you're own until the patch came out. However, the patch is now out. I wonder if this is related.

However, did you follow the same advice as Salim? He has reported that the problem is now fixed for him