Sign in to follow this  
cwt7002

Background Scenery Problem only when engines are running!

Hello,

This problem really bug's me. :mad:  When the engines are on with any plane in FSX either in the cockpit or on external view after rolling to a full stop or while parked I notice a constant slight bouncy shaking of all background objects. The plane doesn't shake just the objects around the plane. The shaking is a little more pronounced the father away the objects are. After the engines are turned off everything stops shaking. It's nothing like the notorious plane bounce problem. This is more like an earthquake.

Also I notice when the engines are running the plane very, very slowly leaches forward with the parking brake engaged. Does anyone know how to fix these two problems? 

Thanks.

Win 7 home premium

FSX, Service pack 2 with Acceleration.

AMD (water cooled) 4100 4 core processor OC'ed to 4.5 GHz

Radeon HD 7950 3GB ddr5 Video Card

8GB Corsair 1600 ddr3 memory

Most all the 3rd party addons

FSX runs good.

How about a description of where you are.  What airport?  Most all 3rd party addons?  Are they

payware addons, like terrain mesh, airport scenery, ORBX scenery, weather addons? 

What objects are bouncy-shaky, airport vehicles?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: