Sign in to follow this  
wangxr

777 immersion FSX no wing condensation and engine condensation

Hi, i have a problem with 777 immersion, i got no wing condensation/engine condensation, i have tried reinstall, test it in different weather and reinstall my fsuipc, but it does not help at all, i head over to the faq section and saw that the effects are based on the smoke system of the aircraft, so i tried to press "i" key for the smoke system. I saw all these different effects but no condensation at all, and i have installed all the effects from the installer, any ideas? Thanks. 

Hi, i have a problem with 777 immersion, i got no wing condensation/engine condensation, i have tried reinstall, test it in different weather and reinstall my fsuipc, but it does not help at all, i head over to the faq section and saw that the effects are based on the smoke system of the aircraft, so i tried to press "i" key for the smoke system. I saw all these different effects but no condensation at all, and i have installed all the effects from the installer, any ideas? Thanks. 

Hi,

These effects will only show in very specific weather conditions. You can find those conditions in the User manual provided with the Install Utility you downloaded from the website.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi

I have the same problem, with the touch (I) wow awesome effect. But I obtain nothing without her. One week when I test meteo variant heat humidity, rain and nothing on several of take-off, soft, abrupt.

3 template meteo included with the addon also do not work

help :s

thx

Hi

I think of buying REX WEATHER ARCHITECT, it can work with 777 Immerssion ?

thx