Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Hawker SP 1.2 Out

Hi, Further my previous post. It has always been my practice to install any addon related to flight sim software as 'run as administrator' .However with this Carenado no such opportunity in the installation phase seems to exist. Can anyone tell me how they achieved it,Thanks, David Hack.

David,

Before you install, right-click on the HA100Xv1.2.exe file and it should give you a drop-down list of options including Run As Administrator.

You can also "hard-tune" this feature by right-clicking on the file, going to the bottom of the drop-down list, select "Properties", select the "Compatibility" tab, and down near the bottom in the box called "Privilege Level" is a check box where you can select "Run this program as administrator". Clicking in this box should create a tick, and the radio button "Apply" will appear on the bottom of the small window. Click "Apply", then "OK".

Christopher Allan

Hi Richard, When I installed this aircraft (v 1.2)the first time about 3 weeks ago I did so with the intention of 'running it as administrator' as I always try to do with flight sim related products.  On this aircraft I have not been able to achieve this, how did you do it please, Can you assist?

Hi Richard, When I installed this aircraft (v 1.2)the first time about 3 weeks ago I did so with the intention of 'running it as administrator' as I always try to do with flight sim related products.  On this aircraft I have not been able to achieve this, how did you do it please, Can you assist?

Dave if you are referring to me this is how its done but I would assume you all ready tried this ?

left mouse click on exe then right mouse click and admin will appear in the drop down menu

2a99uf5.jpg

I always turn off the weather radar since it seems to be an fps hog.

I even refuse to load, and remove the "CMeteoXML.dll" file

Bert wow you are a genius - I have never seen this before there is installed carenado stuff in programfiles86 - I never noticed this what is the deal with this and why - usually aircraft just get loaded into sim folder why all the duplication - thanks 

Rich Sennett

Hi

Does someone know where can we found the changelog of the 1.2 release?

cheers

This update aims to fix problems with the autopilot, lighting and other small bugs. They have said that you will need to uninstall the aircraft via the program files and then download the update.

Rich Sennett

Hi

Does someone know where can we found the changelog of the 1.2 release?

cheers

NEW VERSION RELEASED (1.2)

CARENADO H850XP HD SERIES FSX/P3D VERSION 1.2

Fixes:

-Autopilot indicators and minor bugs.

-Corrected some lights issues.

-Some indicators were added.

-Fixed small bugs.

IMPORTANT: Aircraft should be uninstalled first using the uninstaller (in the FSX root folder).

EDIT: Rich beat me to it.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

IMPORTANT: Aircraft should be uninstalled first using the uninstaller (in the FSX root folder).

Interesting Chris - I used add remove programs and didnt know about the program files 86 folder stuff - I think I will do it this way and see if that makes a difference - thanks Chris

Rich Sennett

Is this discussion concerning the 1.2 release in Early May, or has there been another release just within the last few days?

Thanks

Huh? Does anyone know whether this 1.2 is a recent release? I am running something I thought was 1.2 downloaded May 11. Is this 1.2 newer than that?

What Bert said - I should have been more specific and i doubt you will see another version - too bad as it looks stunning

Rich Sennett