Sign in to follow this  
tdohrer

Precipt with p3d and aersoft airbus series

i have been having issues with the airbus series from aersoft and preciptfx. I did some trouble shooting and then tried to do a flight last night, the precptfx and the bus series are not getting along. Causing CTD's Was inbound to ENGM defualt scenery, it was raining as soon as i hit the rain with the A319 it crashed. Not having any other affects on other payware add ons as in planes. Also an issue with GSX pushing back the Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321. When it pushes me back it will stick for a couple of seconds then release it does this many times. Things to note:

My frame rates do not drop.

It only happens on the airbus series from aersoft

I have unistalled and reinstalled

I have unitalled and reinstalled p3d

Addons installed

GSX

FTX gobal, vector, open lc europe

fs global 2010

defaulat scenery tried at many different airports

perciptfx

777 imersion

specs

i7 4790 k oc

gtx 960 2gb

asus sabertooth camo white edition

850w power

2 250 ssd

P3d has its own ssd

active sky next

rex texutres

Any help would be great

Tyson Dohrer

i have been having issues with the airbus series from aersoft and preciptfx. I did some trouble shooting and then tried to do a flight last night, the precptfx and the bus series are not getting along. Causing CTD's Was inbound to ENGM defualt scenery, it was raining as soon as i hit the rain with the A319 it crashed. Not having any other affects on other payware add ons as in planes. Also an issue with GSX pushing back the Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321. When it pushes me back it will stick for a couple of seconds then release it does this many times. Things to note:

My frame rates do not drop.

It only happens on the airbus series from aersoft

I have unistalled and reinstalled

I have unitalled and reinstalled p3d

Addons installed

GSX

FTX gobal, vector, open lc europe

fs global 2010

defaulat scenery tried at many different airports

perciptfx

777 imersion

specs

i7 4790 k oc

gtx 960 2gb

asus sabertooth camo white edition

850w power

2 250 ssd

P3d has its own ssd

active sky next

rex texutres

Any help would be great

Hi,

What leads you to thing that PrecipitFX is the issue in this case?

Thank you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Kevin,

This wasnt happening before i installed the fx package, with other add on such as pmdg no issue, so it would lead me to believe that it is tied into the airbus series and the fx package. Not blaming anyone or anything attempting to get help and track down the issue. I have posted a topic in the aerosoft forums as well because frankly i am using come sense reasoning and subtraction to what is causing it.

Tyson Dohrer

Kevin,

This wasnt happening before i installed the fx package, with other add on such as pmdg no issue, so it would lead me to believe that it is tied into the airbus series and the fx package. Not blaming anyone or anything attempting to get help and track down the issue. I have posted a topic in the aerosoft forums as well because frankly i am using come sense reasoning and subtraction to what is causing it.

Have you tried to replicate the issue with PrecipitFX uninstalled?

Thank you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

yes was able to do flights take off to touchdown.

Try installing PrecipitFX with the contrails unchecked. If that doesn't work, try PrecipitFX's features one by one to see witch one would be causing troubles.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll find the cause together!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42