Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Which license to purchase.

Fooglesim hasn't read the EULAs

You can't use it for entertainment, but you can use it for simulation and learning. Lockheed don't want P3D to become a commercial computer game like FSX. There's nothing else to it, it's not rocket science.

Never mind reading them/it, I cannot even pronounce eeeuuulaas. It sounds like the sounds I hear after too much popcorn.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

You can't use it for entertainment, but you can use it for simulation and learning. Lockheed don't want P3D to become a commercial computer game like FSX. There's nothing else to it, it's not rocket science.

Sorry, got to agree with Gerry again (got to stop doing this! :ph34r: ).  You're not a million miles off, neither is Froogle, but that's not the point.  The EULA definition is this:

"1.     License Grant.  Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, Licensor hereby grants Licensee a fully paid-up, nontransferable, nonexclusive license during the Term of this EULA to use the Software:  (1) on a single computer, (2) by no more than one user at any one time, (3) in connection with Academic Education, (4) by students, instructors and staff associated with Licensee's Academic Education, and (5) in the Territory."

That's it.  Anything else is conjecture and assumption...

Now where's my popcorn????

If you go on the P3D website, what I said has come directly from their webpage on licensing, not from me...

If you go on the P3D website, what I said has come directly from their webpage on licensing, not from me...

You agree to a EULA, not a website.

I used to love getting on those roundabouts in play parks when I was a kid. Around and around we would go, and amazingly we would be in exactly the same position when they finally came to a stop. Wonderful stuff!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'm glad we now agree.

Yes, I agree that Froogle and your summaries are misleading.

I used to love getting on those roundabouts in play parks when I was a kid. Around and around we would go, and amazingly we would be in exactly the same position when they finally came to a stop. Wonderful stuff!

I forgot how much fun that was, till I had kids and started stealing a go at the park.  First go on a swing for 30 years on Sunday, great stuff (nearly soiled myself a couple of times too!)