Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatcund

Looking for FPS Friendly 300 KTAS acft

With my dying OC im looking for a Fps friendly aircraft add-on... Btw I'm at 4 ghz on my 2500K

Surprised that you're having problems if you're running successfully at 4Ghz. FSX is predominantly influenced by the CPU but until I recently upgraded, my system was running smoothly at 3.6 Ghz with an old graphics card with quite a few new add-ons. What sort of graphics card do you have? Have you considered using DX10 mode - it made a noticeable difference on my old system as it offloads more of the work onto the GPU.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

lol Bert - good one!  H25B isn't great on fps for me either.  It's average to below average performance for payware I guess

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

lol Bert - good one!  H25B isn't great on fps for me either.  It's average to below average performance for payware I guess

Even with the FMS and MFD gone?

Bert

Ya... I did a Addon comparison in a thread with graphs ill try to find it

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

Because the Q400 was already mentioned I would suggest A2A Civilian Mustang. It is very performance friendly and very fast.

I've got that too - twitchy but great ride

|Ryan Butterworth|