Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Hawker paint up for grabs

hey is there a way i can get all your repaints for the 850 as they all look awsome,thanks in advance

I dont understand the links to these files are in the post above yours - thanks

Rich Sennett

Hello,

Anyone got by chance a "Air France" repaint for Hawker 850? :)

Reg JC-154 would be awesome too :P

Hello,

Anyone got by chance a "Air France" repaint for Hawker 850? :)

Reg JC-154 would be awesome too :P

Pretty much no one is repainting carenado aircraft - just to difficult - as you can see I have cleaned them up and only offered different colors - about the only way you can go about Their aircraft - thats how they are modeled and I dont think they are going to change their modeler anytime soon

Rich Sennett

Ok Richard, thanks for the answer... :)

Your welcome - not what you wanted to hear but it is what it is - guess thats how they bang out all of these aircraft - they dont take the time to make a user friendly paint kit - oh well 

Rich Sennett

Your welcome - not what you wanted to hear but it is what it is - guess thats how they bang out all of these aircraft - they dont take the time to make a user friendly paint kit - oh well

Hello Richard,

your are absolutely right when you say they dont take time to make a user friendly paint kit. :(

For a VA I have done a Phenom 300 repaint and I can say it was very hard!

Even more we have to prais your work, thank you Richard!

• Upvote 1

Hello Richard,

your are absolutely right when you say they dont take time to make a user friendly paint kit. :sad:

For a VA I have done a Phenom 300 repaint and I can say it was very hard!

Even more we have to prais your work, thank you Richard!

Huge respect for you Holig as you have made more repaints than anyone on the planet - thank you for the kind remarks  :wink:

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Huge respect for you Holig as you have made more repaints than anyone on the planet - thank you for the kind remarks  :wink:

Thank you.

Let me know if you need help for the "Carenados"

• Upvote 1

Thank you.

Let me know if you need help for the "Carenados"

Thank you  :wink: pleasure to meet you - it all about how much time involved really so much checking placement back and forth thats the real problem - I use external model viewer but even with that takes forever :(

• Upvote 1

Rich Sennett

Having Holgi on board for Carenado repaints is something I would not even dare to dream.

Welcome Holgi, but be aware that you could end up with a very long list of requests and a busload of work for your next two years.

Think twice :-)

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure  the new A330 will keep him very busy

Oh yes I think so Richard.

Thank you  :wink: pleasure to meet you - it all about how much time involved really so much checking placement back and forth thats the real problem - I use external model viewer but even with that takes forever :(

I call it try and error. The new Phenom has a 2nd problem - you can't use the left fuse paint to the right fuse! You paint both side a long time ... :(

• Upvote 1