Sign in to follow this  
NicolasTAP

Release Nvidia Driver 353.06

Unfortunately nothing about Prepa3d...

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

Looks like it's a fine tuned driver to take into consideration of the brand new GTX 980Ti card 

And still complete silence from L-M on whether this is the SLI-ready driver that they referred to. You would have thought if either of the last two releases were `official`, L-M might have thought it worthy of a monthly news update? Or at least a link on their own forums? Such collaboration doesn't even merit a mention?

There were NO news updates on their website for May, so I remain sceptical these are the drivers we are waiting for - as Paul says these are timed for the GTX 980Ti.

Try 'em but these are not the drivers we are looking for. Again. 

When LM and nVidia get that driver that you know they're working on done, you'll know.

Trust me.

This is the second driver version with a new P3d SLI profile.

I'm so happy with the last one I'm almost afraid to try this one. But I'll give it a go tomorrow night and see how it compares - hopefully it won't break anything.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

This is the second driver version with a new P3d SLI profile.

You mean that they is something new on the P3D profile concerning SLI in the 353.06 version compared to the previous ? What is updated ?

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

Have latest drivers done anything to AA improvements?

You mean that they is something new on the P3D profile concerning SLI in the 353.06 version compared to the previous ? What is updated ?

Nothing has changed, but people keep starting threads questioning where the P3d SLI driver is. 353.06 and the previous version have the new P3d SLI profile.

FYI

I've Installed them and... rolled back immediately.

The only improvement I've seen was in stuttering..

BR.

I'm pleased to see a major version update that didn't kill P3D PAPI lights.

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen