Sign in to follow this  
jspringe

COM1 Frequency Display

When i say "SET nnn.nn IN COM1" the frequency displayed in the 777 radio panel does not change (displayed frequency does not change in either the VC or the 2D popup radio).

However, the frequency is actually changed.  It is only the display that is not refreshed.

If I then say "SWAP COM1" "SWAP COM1" then I see the display updated properly.

Thanks,

Jason

Ok, I was saying ON, just typo here.

In any case... The frequency IS changing.  I know because I can see it changing on the vatsim vPilot screen and I hear the vPilot audio change to a new controller.  What is not changing is the visual displayed frequency in the 777.

I also know it is changing because all I have to do is say SWAP COM1 SWAP COM1 and the display is properly refreshed with the correct frequency displayed.  FS2Crew definately got the frequency change.  There's just a problem between P3D, FS2Crew and PMDG somewhere where the visual display is not updated.

I have the latest version of the 777 for P3D.  And this is the latest verson of FS2Crew (Version 1.5 - 15th May).

Edit: Just tested again.  P3D, 777, FS2Crew:   COM1 display is not updated, but the exact same test with COM2 does update the display.

Sim Clock (08:43:16) - Captain: set one two two point eight zero on comm one

(Copilot responds "Set", but the com1 display is not updated)

Sim Clock (08:43:34) - Captain: set one two two point eight zero on comm two

(Copilot responds "Set" and the com2 display is correctly updated)

If I say SWAP COM1 then 122.80 is correctly displayed in the STANDBY display. And then saying SWAP COM1 again it is correctly displayed in the active display.

Thanks,

Jason