Sign in to follow this  
Manager1000

Invalid Activision Key

Dear forum members!

About one year ago I bought the PMDG 777-200/F. In April, I reinstalled Windows. I reinstalled FSX and all Add-Ons normally. After I had installed the 777, appears the question about the serial number. I put in the activision key from the PMDG order page in my PMDG account. After clicking "OK", I've got the message: "Invalid Activision Key". I checked it several times, but there wasn't any mistake. Do one of you know, why the key isn't right? Do I have to buy it again?

Thanks for supporting me, best wishes,

Manager1000

Ask PMDG about this.

Do one of you know, why the key isn't right?

Usually this means you're copying the key incorrectly, or you're copying the wrong key for the product (using a 200LR/F key for the 300ER, etc).

Manager1000

Full, real names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

or your using  the order  key as   some  else tried  to do in another thread similar  to yours

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi

I get this issue & found that no matter how careful I am in getting the number correct it fails. However, if you copy & paste the number it works every time. I've noticed this with other software venders too. Hope that helps you out.

Hello

I´m facing something similar, But in my case after clik in VALIDATE a new window apperas "is not posible to validate", I already chech and all the info is perfect. I tried disconnecting the firewall (inthe validation Windows says is a posible cause) and nothing happens.  I have the files and I don´t think I have to pay to reloaded them again.  Please somebody help!!

Andres Mejia

Please somebody help!!

Submit a support ticket at the link in my signature. There is a checklist of things we need you to look at.

Kyle Rodgers