Sign in to follow this  
kjd123

MU-2 1.7

Anyone buy the MU-2 from Flightsim.com Pilot Shop and still see 1.6a on their servers?

I fired off a support ticket to them the other day, asking if they have 1.7 and when we could expect the update to be ready for D/L. They responded today, telling me they're still waiting for the update.

Kevin D

In fact, bought Flysimware Mu-2 SimShack.net online store and also there does not yet show the latest updated version 1.7.

Got the e-mail from Just Flight saying that 1.7 is available....the download link in my orders still gets 1.6  :(

Beutiful plane but Definate communication problems. Although there was this very clever guy on here the other day. His advice - hit your refresh button and clear your cache. If that dosnt work, forget hit cause the updates not worth it anyway. But seriously all you can do is send emails asking for a refund and you will have the latest update the following day. Ive had version 1.7 since monday and i beleive it was released on sunday but i cant be sure of that.

Possibly Sukhi doesn't have 1.7 and is just saying he has. The difference is notable. Immediate and obvious - anyone who doesn't note the difference really isn't worth listening to.

The FDE in 1.7 is far superior to earlier versions. There are several new bug fixes - details can be found on the Flysimware site

http://www.flysimware.com/website/MU_2B_60.html

Depending on the version you are upgrading from, the difference could be like night and day. I provided the link to the changelog as variant changes are cumulative, so you might see a handful, hat-full or bucket load of differences, dependent on what your current standing is.

With the FDE much improved, FD doing what it should, Nav indicators corrected, this is the definitive version thus far. I would go so far as to say from here on in it's about feature additions not major bug fixes.

And I'm sure threatening the supplier is a viable means of support... especially as most vendors will be protected under a `no refunds` agreement as part of the contract.  :Thinking:

Really, sukhi, grow up - and please attend to your grammar. It's atrocious.

and here he is the perfect AH. you need to calm down abit and read properly. I did not say that the update is not worth getting. YOU said it awhile ago regarding the 1.6 update. I was quoting you. but maybe you think that you have the right to tell us when we should update.  stop insulting me and calling me a liar. I have had version 1.7 since Monday and I did not threaten anyone. I got an email dated 01 June from the flightsim store apologising and stating that the order had been updated and thanking me for my patience. I also had an email from flysimware on the 28 may stating that version 1.7 would be updated at the weekend.when I downloaded the file it was version 1.7. I think you are the one that needs to grow up because you have not contributed at all regarding these update problems. All you do is talk people down. grow up little boy.

I knew what you were doing. Just doing it very badly and being no help to anyone, as usual. No one understood your witty banter. Mostly because it's not witty, and without paragraphs it's more monotonous drone than banter.

To clarify the confusion you have created:

1.7 is a major upgrade in systems, FDE and bug fixes.

Certain members are working on further mods to 1.7 flight dynamics to enhance it's credibility and fidelity still further.

Sukhi isn't one of them. 

As of this morning the FlightSim Pilot Shop has 1.7

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors