Sign in to follow this  
HercFan

Repaint requests

First off, forgive for I have sined. I had swore for numerous reasons to never support Alabeo/Carenado no more. But the Titan was just too tempting, and essentially the perfect plane for my fligt simming habits.

Ans so far, I am enjoying it and could be a very solid product once the fews bugs are fixed.

Currently flying a Cape air route between Massena and Albany, and cruising at 10 000 with a nice 190 knots GS. With the ap now on, i have a few spare moments, so I wonder if this would be the appropriate spot to start asking our many talented painters for some requests?

I think a lot of Titan pilots would enjoy a Cape Air repaint. Understanding they fly 402s, but the 404 is close enough!

Here's hoping that the 404 gets the inspiration of painters going!

Agreed! I'd love to see a Cape Air repaint of this plane.

7900X OC @ 4.8GHz | ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Professional | 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (SLI) | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 2800

I would like a repaint based off of a real 404 Titan

Yes, something nice for the Private Pilot and his large family.

I second the Cape Air nomination.

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Are there any add on repaints available (other than Hardys Aviation and Cape Air)?

Dear Captains,

Does anyone know where I might avail of a repaint for the pa 31 Navajo from Woodgate avaition in the UK (G-JAJK)

Thank you ,

Martin

G-JAJK PA-31 Woodgate Aviation