Sign in to follow this  
PEDRO SEPULVEDA

777 pmdg original not mantain cruise level

Hi guys,  i request your support 

I have problems with my original pmdg 777, the problem is that after take off and climb and select AP, LNAV, VNAV this not mantain the flight level selecting on fmc and altitude panel selector, and the aircraft begins at up and down as crazy and never reaching and mantain the flight level select for the cruise

in this pic up

m9yomx.jpg

now down 

ambgvp.jpg

If any have the solution or the good configuration for this problem I would be grateful

thanks 

Pedro Sepulveda

Pedro,

A few questions:

- What do you mean by 'original' 777? Do you mean the 200LR/F model?

- Are you running any weather add-ons?

- What payload are you carrying? How are you loading the airplane with fuel and passengers/cargo?

- Are you going through the usual preflight setup of the Flight Management System?

- What is the master caution light illuminated for? is there any message in yellow on the EICAS (Upper Middle Display)?

Has this issue always happened or has it only just started happening, and if so what have you done differently?

Hopefully we can assist then.

Mark

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

thanks 

Pedro,

A few questions:

- What do you mean by 'original' 777? Do you mean the 200LR/F model?

- Are you running any weather add-ons?

- What payload are you carrying? How are you loading the airplane with fuel and passengers/cargo?

- Are you going through the usual preflight setup of the Flight Management System?

- What is the master caution light illuminated for? is there any message in yellow on the EICAS (Upper Middle Display)?

Has this issue always happened or has it only just started happening, and if so what have you done differently?

Hopefully we can assist then.

Mark

thanks markadeane for your support

1. the problem its with 777-200 base

2. I have active sky next for weather

3. the payload and passengers its normal, with normal limits of operation (or has make any configuration)

4. start the flight with cold and dark, select from fmc 

5. yes i have this message " altitude alert"

i have and use Sim Physics X with my fsx

thanks for any solution o good configuration

the payload and passengers its normal, with normal limits of operation (or has make any configuration)

You didn't provide enough information to get help.  Normal payload is not an answer, for example a normal payload for a long flight may have a maximum initial cruise of FL290.  This is why Mark asked about payload and preflight.  Are you exceeding the maximum cruise value shown on VNAV page 2?

Be sure you at least fly Tutorial #1.... very important to understanding some basics of this complex simulation.

Dan Downs KCRP

i have and use Sim Physics X with my fsx
What do you use this for?

I need the following information from the flight shown in the screenshots.

1. Origin and destination airport.

2  Payload.

3. Cost Index.

Was FL380 your initial altitude?

i have and use Sim Physics X with my fsx

In addition to the other posts, try turning this off for a flight to see how it affects the issue.

Kyle Rodgers

What do you use this for?

I need the following information from the flight shown in the screenshots.

1. Origin and destination airport.

2  Payload.

3. Cost Index.

Was FL380 your initial altitude?

thanks pcubine for your answer

1. from SKRG to KMIA

2. 25000 lbs

3. cost index 50

You didn't provide enough information to get help.  Normal payload is not an answer, for example a normal payload for a long flight may have a maximum initial cruise of FL290.  This is why Mark asked about payload and preflight.  Are you exceeding the maximum cruise value shown on VNAV page 2?

Be sure you at least fly Tutorial #1.... very important to understanding some basics of this complex simulation.

thanks downscc for your support, maybe not quite understand about the payload, I will tell you where you can see a good tutorial on the PMDG 777 thanks

In addition to the other posts, try turning this off for a flight to see how it affects the issue.

thanks scandinavian13, sorry but dont understand  how to do this

thanks scandinavian13, sorry but dont understand  how to do this

I don't use Sim Physics X and it's not our product, so I cannot offer support for it. Anything that alters the physics in the sim, though, can cause issues with any aircraft. Our aircraft, being so complex, can be very sensitive to unrealistic situations, usually created by add-on programs.

If other people's suggestions aren't working, I suggest finding out how to temporarily disable Sim Physics X, or uninstall it.

Kyle Rodgers

Out of curiosity and having too much time, I googled Sim Physics X and read a few articles.  In my opinion, it is a gadget that modifies aircraft handling to simulate non-FSX features such as airframe icing.  I have a couple of issues with it, first it requires modification to the aircraft.cfg file and second it requires a set up done properly to ensure it works as intended.

I recommend the OP take their problem to the Sim Physics X product support channel.

Dan Downs KCRP

As with everything, take it back to it's most simplest form. I.E no add-ons, and see what happens. Then slowly add them

I don't use Sim Physics X and it's not our product, so I cannot offer support for it. Anything that alters the physics in the sim, though, can cause issues with any aircraft. Our aircraft, being so complex, can be very sensitive to unrealistic situations, usually created by add-on programs.

If other people's suggestions aren't working, I suggest finding out how to temporarily disable Sim Physics X, or uninstall it.

ready sr, i will try to fly without this add, but on the old versions before 1.10.6492 i never  had problems with the pmdg 777 and Sim Physics X, always running together

if i have news,i will write again

As with everything, take it back to it's most simplest form. I.E no add-ons, and see what happens. Then slowly add them

thanks sr i will try 

1. from SKRG to KMIA
With the information you provided I ran this flight thru PFPX to see if your initial cruise was too high and PFPX recommends an initial cruise of FL400 so you are okay there. So it's back to the drawing board to see what the problem might be.

Some info from PFPX is INIT ALT: FL400, AVG WIND CMP: HD014 KT, ZFW 369264, TOW 429478 and FUEL 61374 (ICAO Policy, ALT KPBI, 10000lbs. extra, TAXI 1140).

hi guys, apparently the problem its the Sim Physics X add; start a flight without this add and the aircraft climb until fl380 for cruise level without problems or jumps up and down, but i have a question, why after climb and mantain fl380 cruise level for this case, and start the Sim Physics X, do not have again the problem with the jump on pitch? jejeje really don´t  understand.

thanks all guys for your support, answer and quick colaboration.

sorry but my english no is very good

god bless you

regards from colombia

Pedro Sepulveda