Sign in to follow this  
avgaskoolaid

XML Error(?)- LHS Budapest and FSDT products

When I used FSX:MS, I was able to use LHSimulations and FSDT products just fine together. However, for some reason, I'm running into an issue with FSX:SE. I installed all the FSDT products that I own in addition to LHS Budapest when I first got the sim, but did not get a chance to check out Budapest until a few days ago. I found that all the buildings were missing, and following the recommendations on their website I downloaded FSXML from Flight1 and moved the LHS entry to the top, then saved the new XML (no entires were deleted at all). However, when I got back to the sim, Budapest was working great but all my FSDT products were missing buildings. Also, the 'Addon Manager' 'Couatl', and 'FSUIPC' entries in FSX's "Add-ons" menu bar were missing. I re-installed the Addon Manager, which got my FSDT products up and running again but removed the buildings from Budapest! I have no idea whats going on or what to do.