Sign in to follow this  
cropduster

MCP Choices that work with P3D

Hey Gregg,

I may have picked you up wrong, but I do know that if you try to program VRI through FSUIPC, you will get inconsistent results. No bugs, just the nature of the beast. LINDA does not officially support version I, but I do believe it is functional; although that is using older version of LINDA.

You may wish to check over in the LINDA forum. Andrew (Scotflieger) is very helpful.

Thanks Graham,

Yeah, I've asked them before.  It works as well on the latest version of LINDA.  If the Combo II is better than Combo I I'll at least consider it for a replacement. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Imho you will enjoy the GF mcp.

However it does not come with nightlighting as Opencockpits and CpFlight mcp have....

Like I wrote before the best and most real one is the CpFlight mcp Pro, but it is also the most expensive.

Just look at the buttons . The nightlighting on the txt is different then the one from the switches.

It has a banking switch and the AT switch automatically switches off at touchdown.

Myself I have the CpFlight mcp EL , imho the best bang for the buck, but one day I hope to own the Pro version....

Just curious, how are the 2 cpflight units different, other than price and appearance?

It looks very nice and appears to be complete. Not bad for $550 USD. It also looks like they have an EFIS control panel too.

Agree, their video makes it look very interesting.

The purchase page in Portuguese only though is a bit of a worry.

gb.

+1. I am also interested but have also been put off by the language problem. I must say that I have both the Airbus and 737 virtual cdu units and they are superb, but were purchased through the Apple App Store.

Gosh, I'd like this to be thread to be (or become) a survey.  There are a number of MCP choices out there and it's hard to know the good and bad of choosing one over another.  I've been following the thread and have seen the good things about the GoFlight MCP due to their software.  I'd think that they'd all be LINDA or FSUIPC compatible in terms of using everything in the panel as buttons.  So, to me, it boils down to 1) how many folks use and like them, 2) how well the buttons work, 3) how well do they work with software.

Carlito777

I'm not succeeded in connecting MCP Vrinsight with Prepar3d! You did! Can you tell me how?

Harmen Weistra

www.hweistra.nl