Sign in to follow this  
dtmicro

WOW! - Orbx Releases FTX: PI NSTU Pago Pago International Airport

I'm not an Orbx fan-boy by any stretch, but they really outdid themselves on this one.

Just bought this airport, even though I don't own FSX Global it works fine. I saw the screenshots and then was like, ok I gotta check this one out.

k8nuinccwc08amg6g.jpg

Looks great, but that said, they do need to fix the water near the main PAGO PAGO airport (NTSU  - that's a bit much!), but I'll forgive it for the incredible trees and mountain scenery they did.

Are you running P3D?

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

7 airports as well, sounds like good value

ZORAN

Extremely nice in P3D with Global. Tim Harris and Ken Hall who brought us the Port Moresby and Kokoga trail scenery have again raised the bar. For about 20 bucks, pure joy to fly.

But then again, lets face the truth, I'm an OrbX fan-boy  :lol:   !

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Are you running P3D?

Nope, just old-school FSX. I've been meaning to install P3D. Just don't feel like messing with re-installing all that junk right now.

I've become  an Orbx fan *** ( actually old guy) , since December of last year. I still need to download & install, some of the scenery I bought last month, on sale. Just no time.

I have no problem in stating, that I love this Orbx stuff!   

edit, just FSX also

I've become  an Orbx fan *** ( actually old guy) , 

Well that makes us two old guy OrbX fans  :wink: . After 30 years of simming I know what my joy to fly owes to OrbX.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Well that makes us two old guy OrbX fans  :wink: . After 30 years of simming I know what my joy to fly owes to OrbX.

Let's make it three....been a fan since day one.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

This package is really fantastic - it would not be out of line to call it a "a work of art"...

Installing as I type... very excited!

Update:  Just had a flight all the way around Pago Pago.. truly stunning scenery.  They've really outdid themselves this time.  Eager to explore more of the islands.

Good performance too.  No discernible framerate hit at 2560x1440 with scenery complexity full right and autogen density to one notch below full right, even at NSTU.  Lots of really nice detail too.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Pago is the reason why Orbx needs to do all of the Caribbean...

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor