Sign in to follow this  
musiol1

Windows 10

Hello. I just receive information that my win7 will be upgrade to the win10 when he will come online. But what with all PMDG products and widnows 10 compatibility ? Will be there some support ? Because now i'm see that only recommended system is win7.

Greeting. Lukasz. Musiol.

Hi Lukasz,

Until you see an announcement that PMDG products are supported under Windows 10, then you must assume that it is not.

However, I would be very surprised if PMDG are not already testing Windows 10 so that we will have an announcement, either yea or nay, by the Windows 10 release date.

HTH

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I will state that although PMDG say they only support W7, many many people use them under W8 and people have them running under W10 early previews

yes pmdg works under the current windows 10 build 10134,i have had to have more of my share of deactivation limits reset with pmdg, even though i tried to disable the pmdg within the plane,all do to testing windows 10 since the first alpha release.whats in windows 10 now is confirmed to have no more changes, just more builds do to bug fixes before release on july 29th.the only thing that hasn't worked for me altogether is corsair link and coretemp.all the hardware disconnects from windows 8.1 has been fixed.now i am back on a fresh install of windows 7 with my upgrade option until release,just deactivate your plane before the upgrade or it will trigger a hardware change, like it did me a dozen times over, mainly the fsx version.

yes pmdg works under the current windows 10 build 10134,

I will defer the upgrade until W10 has a little more exposure than a wide beta.  Just being cautious because I don't want to remove an OS and fall back to W7; that would be painful.

In my opinion, a software product can be beta tested until the cows come home but there's still hidden traps in there that will appear after RTM.... experience speaking.

Dan Downs KCRP

I just receive information that my win7 will be upgrade to the win10 when he will come online.

It will be update if I want to update! Why on earth should I do what microsoft say? :o  Just disable automatic update for windows and you can stay with win7. Hwo cares if PMDG will be compatible with win 10 or not?!? I don't. I will continue to stay with win 7 and PMDG fully functional. :P

:Silly:  :t0152:

Popcorn time again.... :Cuppa:

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond...