Sign in to follow this  
buspelle

MV 350, is it worth getting?

Yes, I wonder is it worth getting to FSX?, How is she in terms of FPS, etc. and how "uncomplete" is she? And also I read about CTD, is that a problem? I mean if I spend 49 dollars on something I cant use...

Best Regards

Per

i bought the plane in march and really enjoyed it sofar. The engine startup is missing, so you start with running engines (strg+e). All other systems for a complete ifr flight are working - including the fms.

fps-wise i didnt notice any problems compared to a2a planes. it works, so i didnt checked and bothered too much. ctd were no problem for me.

based on some statements of real fliers of the kingair and compared to flight manuals its "on the numbers." Flight-/fuelplanning by hand works well.

The next build as described on their facebook page: "moving. The engine and startup system is going to be in testing this weekend. Hopefully all will go well and it will be integrated next week."

but there is no need to rush it if you are unshure about it: while youre waiting its only getting better.

Kind regards
John 

Hi again Folks, I know the plane is in an alpha state, and so far its GREAT!!! But, just a question for You who knows all those nice "tips and tricks", is there a way to fix the horrible propellerdisks? apart from that so far, (alpha I know) it a winner!!! (or will for sure be when its 100% ready!)

Best regards

Per

I think i read  they have changed them for the next build. So waiting is the key. Have a look at their forum, too.

Kind regards
John 

ok

thanks man!

Be certain you follow the directions on the opening screen of the installer in order to get access to the official Support Forum.

Yes, the prop disks have been replaced. Right at the moment we are getting a custom engine system working, then we can fine-tune the prop animations to match.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Replaced? are there better ones to find than the ones that comes in the installer that i got yesterday?

Best regards

Yes.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Ok Sir, where can I find the new betterlooking propblade animations then? Would You be so kind telling me Sir.

Best regards and thanks again Milviz for a fantastic plane!

Per

As I understand it, the new prop disks will be in the next build to be released... you cannot "get them" beforehand...

A

That is correct.  You have to wait till we release the build with them in.  Not for a while yet... Engines first...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Then I missunderstod your "yes" as the answer to the question i asked... I thought your "yes" meant that there where propdisks to download/get somewhere. You last post was much more correct as an answer to my question, dont You agree?...

Regards

Per

This really is an outstanding aircraft. Future improvements will only make it that much better.

Dave