Sign in to follow this  
por930

ERROR 404 - Not found

Just purchased fs2crew MD11 for FSX. Installed it, then went to fs2crew site, updated it to v3. Then updated start centre to 2009.

I notice when I use the start centre and select updates, I get an error 404 - not found message. I guess I can do these manually ok, and doubt there will be any further updates. Just wondered if this message was warning me of other issues down the track with fs2crew? 

Geoff Bryce

Correct... the Start Center hasn't been used for 6 years now.

For updates, always check this page for the MD11:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/FS2Crew%3A-PMDG-MD%252d11-Edition-Service-Updates-and-Extras.html

Thanks for the reply Bryan. This is my first journey into fs2crew. Is the MD 11 fs2crew similar to say the pmdg 737NGX and 777 versions or have you 'moved on' to better things for later versions. I realise NGX Reboot, will be some thing special.

Geoff Bryce

Is the MD 11 fs2crew similar to say the pmdg 737NGX and 777 versions

Hi Geoff,

The MD-11 is a very old product now.  The newer versions are much different, and better.

We have Voice Control and Button Control, among other things.

And we generally only do planes that come with SDKs so we can offer more seamless integration.

Best,

Hi Geoff,

The MD-11 is a very old product now.  The newer versions are much different, and better.

We have Voice Control and Button Control, among other things.

And we generally only do planes that come with SDKs so we can offer more seamless integration.

Best,

Hi Bryan,OK, Look forward to the NGX Rebooted, which looks a great product to get up todate so to speak. I have the Aerosoft Airbus 318-321 series which has a cutdown version of your product included...this is what got me interested.

Geoff Bryce

I have the Aerosoft Airbus 318-321 series which has a cutdown version of your product included

That built in FO is not actually FS2Crew.  That's totally separate from us.

Our Airbus FO is much different:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-Airbus-Area-%282013-and-Later%29/

That built in FO is not actually FS2Crew.  That's totally separate from us.

Our Airbus FO is much different:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Special-Airbus-Area-%282013-and-Later%29/

Umm, ok Bryan...anyway, by what ever means, I have arrived at "your" fs2crew, and as I type this, looking at Froogle Pete with fs2crew in the pmdg 777...You offer so many products...when is Xmas time for gifts?

Geoff Bryce