Sign in to follow this  
planenut

MU-2 v1.7 Download Problem

Trying to download and update to v1.7 but not having any success. I get part way through the download when it stops saying "Data transfer interrupted". Also says "Server sent incorrect reply on restart command". It offers a couple of suggestions which I have followed with no success.

I have tried enough times until I had no more downloads left. Flysimware reset my downloads but it still does the same thing. I had this problem also when I updated to v1.6 but finally was able to complete the download.

Anybody else experience this? Getting frustrated.

Jim

I have the same problem, the server at flightsimware does not allow resets .  Not much you can do other than try at off hours so there is less traffic.

I have the most luck using IE  and letting them know i will be in need of resets.  Wish there was a better way but there really isn't.  According to FSW 

there is about 1% of people that have this problem so your not alone.

Thanks for the info Marty,  Guess I'll just keep trying.  What's so frustrating is that I can get to 70 to 80% completion and it quits.

Jim

Thanks for the info Marty,  Guess I'll just keep trying.  What's so frustrating is that I can get to 70 to 80% completion and it quits.

Jim

Yup that's exactly when it happens to me, I always wanted to be one of the  1%  but not this kind.

Finally got it done at 9:30 AM on Sunday morning. My download speed was about 5 times faster than is normally was when trying to dl this update. Must have been quite a bottleneck at the server.

Jim