Sign in to follow this  

Virtual Avionics CDU for PMDG 777 not connecting?

I can't seem to get Virtual Avionics CDU on my Nexus7 to connect to the PMDG 777 1.10.6492 (P3D v2.x).  I have the VA CDU for the PMDG 737 and that connects just fine, no issues.

Tried to get to the Virtual Avionics site and just get a "Site is down for maintenance".

Anyone else using the VA CDU with the current 777?  If so, any issues?  If no issues, what version of VAInterfaceLite.exe are you using?  I'm on 2.11.1.12474 ... the VAInterface.dll is 1.0.3.11033 and is in the Modules folder and is enabled in DLL.XML.

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: Kyle ... if you don't think this is the appropriate place to post my inquiry let me know and I'll move it ... I just thought there would be far more PMDG traffic here and more likely of someone having an answer.

I would check your IP address.  If the 737 is working go into your tablets settings and open up the Virtual CDU (for the 737).  Check the VAInterface IP = XXXXXXX (your IP address).  Then open up the Virtual CDU 777 and make sure the IP address is the same.

Bruce Ross 

Bruce Ross

VAInterfaceLite.exe are you using? I'm on 2.11.1.12474

You need to update to 2121.12530. It was updated for the new 777 update

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

You need to update to 2121.12530. It was updated for the new 777 update

Can anyone get to their web site?  Here: http://vavionics.instapage.com/

There several "downloads" of VAInterface Lite from other web sites but they seemed to be full of virus/malware.  Is there any "official" page to get an updated version?

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: even the links on their facebook page report URL not found.

I have actually the same problem with the CDU since a couple of days, and the website is down too :(

Arslan Nouar

I had sent a support request a few days ago, but no response. The VAInterface Lite is "freeware" but without the latest version it's a no go for me for the 777.

Cheers, Rob.

Can anyone get to their web site?  Here: http://vavionics.instapage.com/

There several "downloads" of VAInterface Lite from other web sites but they seemed to be full of virus/malware.  Is there any "official" page to get an updated version?

Cheers, Rob.

EDIT: even the links on their facebook page report URL not found.

PM'd you mate

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Just got a response from VA support ... they are working on getting the site back up soon.

Cheers, Rob.

update to Pmdg B777 1.10.7025 on 3/1/16 now no connection to CDU again, do we need another update to VA Lite, anyone else got this problem?

Hi,

Full names on your posts, please, it is a mandatory rules on the PDMG's forums.

Yes, there will be an update for the VAInterface lite for the T7. The team said it would take about a week.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Check below in the forum buddy. Spoke to them yesterday. Update sometime this week.

The eighth day without my 777 Virtual CDU.

Come on, mates, let's torment Virtual Avionics a bit! :Tounge:

Yeah Rafal I feel your pain.

Strange they normally produce a fix very quickly. It's possible everyone in Brasil are still on holiday or maybe they are waiting for the T7 to be updated again for the window problem etc ppl are seeing.

I'll drop them an email hassling them!

• Upvote 1

maybe they are waiting for the T7 to be updated again for the window problem

I doubt it, Darren, as they told me they were not even aware of the performance patch being out.

Anyway thanks a lot for hassling them. I hope they just forgot and will do it today in a quarter! :Devil: