Sign in to follow this  
vegasjon

No ILS frequency lock?

This just happened recently, but for some reason I cannot perform an ILS approach lately.I have reinstalled the 737 NGX, ran Makerunways app, tested other aircraft and they all worked fine... It had been working correctly before. Any suggestions?

Jon 

Las Vegas, NV

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

I just recently lost the ability to lock onto ILS frequencies and perform ILS approaches and autoland functionality. I have tried reinstalling all 737 models, ran makerunways app, tested it with other aircraft and they worked fine...any suggestions?

Jon

Las Vegas, NV

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

I am having an issue with ILS freq approach and autolanding not working lately. It was fine until a few weeks ago. I tried re-installing 737 NGX, tested other acft that all worked fine, ran makerunways app, but still no ILS lock...Any suggestions?

Jon

Las Vegas, NV

Jon Richardson

Raleigh, NC

Jon, be patient with AVSIM. It is always slow to respond to new threads.  Multiple posts are not necessary.

What's your definition of ILS lock?  Do you mean you are not able to get the LOC indication on the FMA?  Double check:  Both NAV set to LOC, both FD ON, confirmed simulator has same frequency as current frequency (easy to check this using the FSX MAP).  Sorry, a little confused by problem description... are you receiving the ILS signals?

Dan Downs KCRP