Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Yet another Hawker for you

Guys dont forget to make a copy in the (main hawker folder) - your texture.3 folder so you can revert back to that paint thats there now - over write the files with these new ones - no worries about lite version as it is taken care of automatically - if you dont know what you are doing not responsible - please ask if your not sure - thanks

14p2jb.jpg

2n20xz.jpg

File link - click download button top of page 3rd from the left

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cAHnyMVBgfak5VYzdPSGg2UXc/view?usp=sharing

Rich Sennett

Will you be doing N648CA next?

No idea what that is - nothing on web for that call sign not goig to do much for new paints as they are just to time consuming - but I have this one coming along nice HB - VPJ

CLEAN!!! :o

Thanks Brother

Rich Sennett

N648CA is texture 6

Ah I was thinking it was a carenado call sign to lazy to check lol - was not planning on it any other versions of that may look odd - have to keep my eyes open for a variant of that in real life

Rich Sennett

Holy hand grenades, batman! That looks very realistic. I'll be adding that to my hangar tonight foh sho!

Holy hand grenades, batman! That looks very realistic. I'll be adding that to my hangar tonight foh sho!

lol

Cleaned Her up what do you think - I like it clean - your thoughts - to grimy for me so will give my current paints this treatment also

10i5jb4.jpg

Rich Sennett

I'm not picky about clean vs dirty. Where I get my rub is from things being too shiny/reflective. The matte finish you give your repaints works fine for my tastes.

lol

Cleaned Her up what do you think - I like it clean - your thoughts - to grimy for me so will give my current paints this treatment also

10i5jb4.jpg

Beautiful job, Richard.

I have to ask, even though I can't believe I'm going to.  How is this plane really?  I see you have the Aerosoft Airbus X in your sig.  How would you compare this aircraft to that for normal, day to day flying?  I know it's totally different categories of aircraft.  I also know Carenado is little league compared to the major leagues of PMDG, Magestic, A2A and RealAir.  But, having said that, I love the AAX too even though it is not a "study" sim like PMDG.  I feel it is excellent at simulating normal day to day ops.  How does the Hawker do in this regard?  Are the systems even remotely close to the AAX?

I hope this question makes sense.  I have been waiting, like a lot of people I'm sure, for a great business jet.  Well, until we see one of those released that comes close to a PMDG-like plane, I'm having no choice but to look at this.  $50 is tough to swallow.  That's basically Majestic Q400 price range and again, Carenado just is not in that same league.  But, if it can deliver the same experience as the AAX, I might take the chance.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

I'm not picky about clean vs dirty. Where I get my rub is from things being too shiny/reflective. The matte finish you give your repaints works fine for my tastes.

Thank you - will upload as soon as I find a little area up front - cant seem to find it - try and get it out tomorrow night - to late now

Beautiful job, Richard.

Hi Kevin - thats my middle name :) its not in the same league as all stated but its a different niche - its a step above a factory microsoft aircraft when it comes to systems but the model is superb - no paint kit - real hard to paint this unless you modeled it and know where all the pieces are - last sp2 seems to be better but not perfect systems wise but I have figured out how to get it to work the main thing I noticed is your trim and throttle positions (your hardware) have to be in the right spot when using auto pilot and auto speed if you decide to edit cfg file to have an auto speed - this will take you some time to figure out thats for sure even then you are not quite sure how you got things to work - so if you want turn key its not for you if you want to tinker you will get it to work and be fun - I like it a lot but can be very frustrating - I cant tell you one way or the other - but again its pretty cool when you figure it out - I could try to help you thru a short fms flight but its up to you

Rich Sennett

Just an FYI, I noticed when I loaded this paint that the left engine (looking at the nose) fan blade face has blue shading to it instead of the standard grey on the right engine. Was this by design or do I have conflicting graphics somewhere?

Just an FYI, I noticed when I loaded this paint that the left engine (looking at the nose) fan blade face has blue shading to it instead of the standard grey on the right engine. Was this by design or do I have conflicting graphics somewhere?

Not by design and thanks - one other thing to look at also - hang in there I will have something for you in a few days or so - thanks for the heads up

Rich Sennett