Sign in to follow this  
Mephic

Aerosoft - Nice Côte d`Azur X 20% off

Anyone have this running in P3d2?

Good question as I will hold buying.

Anyone have this running in P3d2?

Good question as I will hold buying.

Yes. And you may want to hold off. Last I recall (it's been uninstalled for a while), the night lighting didn't work (although I'm sure I could add default runway/approach lighting using ADE) but, more importantly, the ground poly is pretty old and the wheels sink pretty deep.

I can reinstall and check these issues if desired, when I get some time...

Thanks for the "heads up".  This is a pretty good deal since I still use FS9 and FSX. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I can reinstall and check these issues if desired, when I get some time...

Hi Greg,

This would be very much appreciated; this place would complete my Mediterranean collection of Marseille and Montpellier that I purchased during the latest sales.

Btw. for those with AS airports in various P3Dv2 environments you may find light patches for missing runway and/or taxiway lights here (look for "b) AS International Big Pack"). Caveat, the page is in German and it requires registration ("Anmeldung" on the right hand side of the main page) before anyone is allowed to download. But the job is well done; I am using the light patches for PANC and PAFA with success.

Cheers

Frank

Thanks for the heads-up on this, Frank as I noticed my recently-purchased Dusseldorf runway was unlit at night.

Have looked at where that Registration requiremnt is, but cannot see anything that says 'Anmeldung'.right hand side.

Registration.jpg

Hi Rick,

Navigate back to the main page (Start). The scroll halfway down and look right hand. It's a bit hidden below an ad and the topic title "Externe Reviews Deutsch".

If I could figure out quickly how to post screenshots here I would add one, but as I am currently not at home I hope a written description would work.

Good luck :smile:

Edit: you can as well search for the work "Anmeldung" on the main page ^_^  If you click on 'login' underneath you will be guided through a classic registration dialog.

Hi Frank

This is what one gets when one does not visit a site as often. I've just discovered that I was already Registered there. What a dummy!

Thanks for your assistance. Now I can go get those 'Aerosoft fixes'.