Sign in to follow this  
tatin

PMDG 777 screens blackout

Hi,

I´ve been having a problem since I got the 777.

It has always occurred, but it seems to have intensified recently.

I set everything up for the flight. Everything goes normally until I reach about 15000 feet, some other times it happens when reaching cruise altitude. 

At that moment the PFD, ND and EICAS shut down, they go black, although the FMC keeps working perfectly.

This is driving me crazy.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Hmm, is there any other sign of anything going wrong? Master Caution light? Noises, anything else wrong? Can you still fly the plane manually? What happens if you click on one of the screens to pop them open?

Hmm, is there any other sign of anything going wrong? Master Caution light? Noises, anything else wrong? Can you still fly the plane manually? What happens if you click on one of the screens to pop them open?

I can still fly the plane normally. No master cautions at all. When I pop the screens up they remain black.

Santi, are you using FSX-SE or P3D, or boxed version FSX?

If FSX-SE or P3D, please follow the recommendations in the Steam or P3D Users Read Me File that came with your installer.

If you are boxed version FSX or the above recommendations do not fix your problem then please submit a trouble ticket to PMDG Product Support at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

Santi, are you using FSX-SE or P3D, or boxed version FSX?

If FSX-SE or P3D, please follow the recommendations in the Steam or P3D Users Read Me File that came with your installer.

If you are boxed version FSX or the above recommendations do not fix your problem then please submit a trouble ticket to PMDG Product Support at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I´m using FSX boxed version.

I´m using FSX boxed version.

So you've submitted a ticket, right?  Please report the fix back to the forum to help the next guy with this problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

At that moment the PFD, ND and EICAS shut down, they go black, although the FMC keeps working perfectly.

Hi, Santi,

Two questions:

1) Do you have failures activated?

2) Do you have both engine main and backup generators on (lights off on all the switches)?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi, Santi,

Two questions:

1) Do you have failures activated?

2) Do you have both engine main and backup generators on (lights off on all the switches)?

Mike

I dont have any failure activated.

And all the generatorors are on.

I follow the same procedures on every flight.

I dont have any failure activated.

And all the generatorors are on.

I follow the same procedures on every flight.

Submit a ticket using the link in my signature, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello,

I have the same problem, black screens somewhere in my climbing process.

Have you guys found a soloution to this?

Have you guys found a soloution to this?

Welcome to the forum. Full names are required - first and last - in your posts.

While we always appreciate the use of the search function, please have a read through the posts in the thread before reviving it by tacking on a post of your own. The last post noted that the last person should submit a ticket on the support site (this is the community forum, the support site is linked in my signature) so that he could get everything fixed.

Kyle Rodgers