Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

What are the latest mainstream working drivers for P3D 2.5 (Non SLI)

Totally confused with all these discussions SLI, non-SLI, beta, pre-beta etc...Just need latest drivers that would work well. Or should I stay with 347.52?

Thanks

If they are working for you, stay with them. The most recent nVidia driver is 353.12, but it is designed for the new GTX 980 Ti and patches a bug for monitors with GSync.

353.06 here on a single 770 and nothing to complain about so far

353.12 on a GTX660Ti and they are no improvement on what you've got. But equally nothing to complain about.

I was on 347.52 and I was happy, I'm now on the latest driver and I'm still happy. I don't notice any difference either way. I fly with all the bells and whistles. I am happy with both drivers. I have a Gtx 690 so the latest drivers done nothing for me, but still all is good.

Is there any issue with landing lights on the 353.06 driver? Particularly the PAPI lights

Thanks

Jim

Jim Vasto

No, PAPI lights are fine.

Cheers, Rob.

Sometime there are new items in the nVidia control panel. I used to be tempted by new drivers but they never improved over what I had. Yes, I just allowed them to remain in place. As mentioned most changes are for the the latest videos cards which are way out of my price range. I recently bought a nVidia 750 to replace my 550. So new drivers buy me nothing except potential headaches. There will probably never be a reason to change unless I can get a very expensive latest card. Now where is that lottery ticket.

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

Using 353.12 for GTX780 and my sim is even smoother then it was with the 337.88

Cheers!

Maarten

I was on 347.52

I still am and perfectly happy. Tried the newer ones but will stick with my reliable "old" 347.52!

Thanks for starting this thread. Had no idea what SLI was and as I only have one GPU I guess I don't need to know :P

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg