Sign in to follow this  
bosflo

Uh Oh, what's this

I just saw this today on my startup screen. I am worried that it is something important, can anyone explain or help me? thank you.

Man if I saw that I would be heading down to my local electronics store and buy a new puter....an all white screen means there is nothing there.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

the white screen of death generally requires a reboot in order to operate properly again. If restarting the device fails to correct the issue, the White Screen of Death might be resolved by trying one or more of the following: hard rebooting the device, resetting the factory settings, reconnecting the LCD cables to the screen display, or sending the device in for repair if none of the previous options works.  A hard reboot is a reboot the removes power to the controller (i.e. pressing the Reboot button or unplugging the controller).

"White Death" refers to an error or issue with an operating system that causes the computer or device to stop working and display only a white screen.

oops, could not find a way to post a screen capture. Thought I deleted post, guess not.

well, it gave us a break from the heavy stuff!

:lol:

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Ok guys, now how come when I post something that I really need help with I barely get a response, but when I accidentally post something it gets responses immediately?

just saying :huh:

Maybe you could explain what you are seeing?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

It was a problem with an add on scenery but I thankfully fixed it.

As long as we are here, how the heck can you get an ai aircraft view to be in the same position every time you select it. The default view is facing front but I cant for the life of me find a way to show the aircraft from the side. Even changing and saving the view for default doesn't work.

Also, has anyone gotten world ground traffic by dirk stuck to work in P3D v 2.5! I installed fine but don't see any vehicles.

that's it for now, thanks

oops, could not find a way to post a screen capture. Thought I deleted post, guess not.

For reference, you can't directly upload a screen on AVSIM (You used to though!) You need to upload it to a 3rd party site, like photobucket then post the link on your post.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Alternatively, you could install Puush*. Using the keyboard commands (such as Ctrl-Shift-2) will capture the full screen, then quickly popup a link which you can then paste into your post. For example, in the image below I used Ctrl-Shift-4 which allowed me to snip only a small part of the screen display. What I really like is that there is no need to separately upload to imageshack or any other hosting site. What I don't like is that you cannot edit the image before it is 'uploaded automatically':

c03fe3bce4.png

* http://puush.me/

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator