Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

Flying to YSSY ?

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Finally!!

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

I really want this scenery but I have to wait to see reviews. Toronto was a total bust on my system.

NAX669.png

Released already !  I know people have been waiting a while but I thought it was still some time off.

Just bought my copy - it's FlyTampa!  No need to ever wait! 

:dance:  

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Just bought my copy -

Let us know how it performs. As I said in my previous post, Toronto was a real dog on my system and many others. It's the only FT scenery I've ever had performance issues with.

NAX669.png

Looks very nice but I dont fly down under -maybe that will change someday

Rich Sennett

YSSY performance is similar to Tortonto.

That being said, there is a low texture pack the help with OOM issues.

Are you using in with the Orbx Australia, or just with Orbx Global, Orbx Global + Vector, GEX, or default scenery?

I'm wonder how it will perform by itself using just Global or GEX and no Vector?

The reason I ask is because the combo of Orbx Australia or Vector with the airport could make it a little heavier than just the airport with Global/GEX.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Are you using in with the Orbx Australia, or just with Orbx Global, Orbx Global + Vector, GEX, or default scenery?

I'm wonder how it will perform by itself using just Global or GEX and no Vector?

The reason I ask is because the combo of Orbx Australia or Vector with the airport could make it a little heavier than just the airport with Global/GEX.

I have no issues with FTX Australia. FPS are good. YBBN-YSSY in PMDG 737NGX with ASN did not yield a ping. So far so good, but results will vary based on system and settings.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

YSSY performance is similar to Tortonto.

That being said, there is a low texture pack the help with OOM issues.

Where is the low texture pack ?? I bought form simmaket and only get the exe and the dat file

scrub that.. i found it on their web page

14ppkc-6.png

Us FS9'ers weep today, in hopes that maybe they'll think of us fondly

.. :P Maybe I'm just stuck in the past.

FS2004 Forever

At last the airport the airport I fly in and out of most often in real life.  In real life I find Terminal 1 (International) to be the pits as airport terminals go just a huge labyrinth  - so don't be late for the daily United flight to KSFO out of gate 63 it's a very long walk/run after you get through customs and security!  However none of this will stop me getting the Flytampa FSX version!

Bruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Just installed Sydney tampa airport and found it on par with all their other airports I have got just taken off from Sydney and flew out 200nm and flew back to land with no issues at all. very happy here, Now got ybcs, ybbn,yssy,yscb,ymml and ybas

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg