Sign in to follow this  
patrico

777 FREIGHTER

Hi everyone, I am now flying  777 freighter in  the FEDEX livery and have  a few  questions

1.  is their a  dedicated  cargo forum out there
  2.  do I  have to park up at a  dedicated cargo parking area
  3. as I do not need an airbridge, how can  I just call up just he steps  my location
  4. is their a program out there  like GSX  for disembarking cargo
  5. an finally as I am flying FEDEX where can I pick up a non stop route from EGLL(Heathrow) to KMEM (Memphis) home of FEDEX

Hi everyone, I am now flying  777 freighter in  the FEDEX livery and have  a few  questions

1.  is their a  dedicated  cargo forum out there
  2.  do I  have to park up at a  dedicated cargo parking area
  3. as I do not need an airbridge, how can  I just call up just he steps  my location
  4. is their a program out there  like GSX  for disembarking cargo
  5. an finally as I am flying FEDEX where can I pick up a non stop route from EGLL(Heathrow) to KMEM (Memphis) home of FEDEX

I will answer the questions that I can.

1. No.

2. No, But it would be nice if you did.

4. No.

5. FDX does not fly EGLL non stop to KMEM. The only non stop from Europe that I am aware is from LFPG.

Add a couple of more liveries like Aerologic, Southern Air, and Lufthansa (GEC). That will open up a lot more routes with the 777F.

1.  do I  have to park up at a  dedicated cargo parking area

If you have airport charts you can see where freighter should park and thus you can park in the right place, do you have to=No but you will look daft at a gate.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Use flightaware.com to look at all B77L flights, the -200LR and the /F share the same designation, and you'll see the FDX flights.  As pointed out, there are direct KMEMLFPG and also EDDK along with several Asian destinations.

Dan Downs KCRP

4. GSX can disembark cargo via the regular deboarding function (I've tried on the 77F). However, you will still have the sound effects of disembarking passengers when you are in the VC, so it isn't entirely realistic. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Problem with flightaware is that it will often not give you the routing from Europe to North America. You can either go to http://www.edi-gla.co.uk/fpl/login.php?go=/fpl/index.php and see whether they hava real-world recently flown route that would suit you, or you could do the routing yourself using something like PFPX. Thta program is so great you might come up with a better routing than a real dispatcher!

Hi,

The GSX folks have rumored for some time now to bring a cargo specific version out but as yet nothing has transpired. I would check out the GSX Forum and see if there are any updates on this.

Regards,

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

You can remove the sounds of passengers in the vc. Use the options menu.

thanks everyone but I have gone back to flying passengers

Air Hauler is a nice software. But I would wait for a moment because Air Hauler 2 is under development/beta testing right now. It will bring more fun into flying cargo.

I have finally figured everything out, it was pilot error and the answer comes

with experience, again thanks for the help