Sign in to follow this  
RogueSix

Steam Sale: Any Airports Worth Buying?

The thread title pretty much says it all :) .

The latest Steam Summer Sale is on and X-Plane is on sale, too. Out of the DLCs and add-ons, unfortunately, only the Aerosoft airports (and a couple planes) are on sale but better than nothing I guess, right? Steam doesn't really have any reviews on those airports yet and it seems to be incredibly hard to find any kind of professional or user reviews on the net so I'd like to throw this out here where the experts reside :) .

Are any of those X-Plane 10 airports worth getting and if so which ones or are there generally speaking better alternatives in the X-Plane sim universe? As a EU resident I'm mostly interested in London-Heathrow, Dublin, Amsterdam and Düsseldorf since those might be pretty nice to have for some city hopping short trips.

Thanks in advance for any input y'all can provide on the matter!

Daniel

CZST Stewart is fantastic!  If you don't have it already, you should buy that one while its on sale.

Just my 2 cents.

Rob 

The Aerosoft Heathrow is a nice version of its' FSX/P3D scenery. The performance is much better in XPX also. Great price at 50% off.

NAX669.png

CZST Stewart is fantastic!  If you don't have it already, you should buy that one while its on sale.

Just my 2 cents.

Rob 

Thanks for that heads-up. Just bought it, CRJ and Heathrow too.