Sign in to follow this  
LMF5000

Contact address for business enquiries?

Dear PMDG,

Do you have a means of contacting you privately for a business enquiry? If yes, can you kindly provide info here or via PM?

I am posting here using my personal forum account since the "contact us" page on your site doesn't include any email addresses and points to here.

Dear PMDG,

Do you have a means of contacting you privately for a business enquiry? If yes, can you kindly provide info here or via PM?

I am posting here using my personal forum account since the "contact us" page on your site doesn't include any email addresses and points to here.

Use the link in my signature. Create an account if you haven't already, and we'll pass it along through our support system.

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the reply. Account created (under same username as here but using company email address).

Should I file a ticket or will you contact me automatically?

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the reply. Account created (under same username as here but using company email address).

Should I file a ticket or will you contact me automatically?

Submit a ticket please.

Kyle Rodgers

OK - submitted under Billing/Sales/Accounts -> Other.

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Hi Kyle,

It's been 8 months and still no response to the ticket. Could you look into it please? Or better yet, forward an email address or phone number by private message?

Regards,

Luke