Sign in to follow this  
Neutrino Flux

Missing Realair Legacy anything else like it ?

I'm really missing the Legacy in P3D. I've started flying the Turbine Duke more and I'm enjoying it but .....

I miss the ability to cruise at close to 300 knots at 8000ft.... Speed and the ability to sight see....

Is their anything else that comes close out their to keep me going ?

Cheers !

p.s. I know I can run it in P3D but I would rather wait for the proper version.

Well... Yes i'm really looking forward for the p3d installer for the legacy. I habe Messing around with fsx-legacy mode etc, and this plane would fit perfectly around my gtn750. So we'll see, when the announced Prepar3d 2.x compatibility will be given...

Im shure those guys will do again a brilliant job. :-)

Joe

Supposedly they're doing a Super Legacy (turbo) for P3D

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'm puzzled - my legacy has always worked in P3D?

Asus Rog Maximus VIII Hero, i9-10900k 4.8GHZ, Corsair H100 cooler, 32GB Corsair Vengeance 2666, RTX3090 20GB, Win10 HP 64-bit, 3 Monitors "19-22-19", Vive Pro 2 Headset.

Supposedly they're doing a Super Legacy (turbo) for P3D

Why would someone RW make that airplane a turbo?  Safety record was bad enough.  Someone explain it to me.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Maybe with EMT - but they're doing a native one with GTN integration

Gregg - there are many reasons - more power for Reno Races, increased performance for operations in mountainous regions. In general, more power! (Insert Tim Toolman Taylor grunt)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I just emailed RA the other day asking when the P3D versions of the Legacy and Duke will be available as I miss them as well. They assured me that they are working on it still, and "soon" was the answer. :)

Matt Bernard
20+ Years Commercial/GA A&P/PLST

I miss the ability to cruise at close to 300 knots at 8000ft....

there is a speed restriction of 250 kts max below 10000 ft ;) [/nerdmode]

-Roland

[/nerdnode]

The 250kts speed limit does not apply to :

Flights in Class A and B airspace

IFR flights in Class C airspace ( currently no class C in UK )

IFR flights in Class D airspace when authorised by an ATC unit

Test flights in accordance with specified conditions

Aircraft taking part in flying displays when authorised by the CAA

Aircraft subject to written permission granted by the CAA

Aircraft not subject to the ANO

;-)

there is a speed restriction of 250 kts max below 10000 ft ;) [/nerdmode]

That rule is for indicated air speed (KIAS)

True airspeed - and likely if he's getting 300 it's in the legacy it's with a tailwind so 300 is probably over the ground

I haven't got more than 240ish KTASin the legacy

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I just emailed RA the other day asking when the P3D versions of the Legacy and Duke will be available as I miss them as well. They assured me that they are working on it still, and "soon" was the answer. :)

Considering how long they've been advertised as "coming soon" on their website, I wouldn't assume RA's definition of the the word "soon" equates with most people's.

C'mon RA, release them already!

I'd say it's on par with other developers, like pmdg

People have no idea how long stuff takes sometimes

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

People have no idea how long stuff takes sometimes

Very true. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

If the turbine Duke is any indication...it will be well worth the wait.

Chris