Sign in to follow this  
gboz

A2A Piper Comanche 250

Looks awesome!!!  I have been watching A2A Cherokee videos all weekend and I was planning on getting the Cherokee some time this week.  I was so looking forward to that but now I see this.  Hmmm, do I wait?  Or hit the credit card twice??  I know where this is heading already...:)

I love their Cherokee the best of all of their planes.  But I like to fast so I'd skip the Cherokee and buy the Comanche.  If I knew a Comanche was coming I would have skipped the skylane.  Somehow they always get me!

Awesome as always! Every A2A GA stuff is a must buy. I have only one wish, please give us the option to choose KTS speedo, hate the MPH ones.

Glad there's someone else out there like me!  A swappable ASI would be appreciated!  Though it does have the IAS inset.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

For that,  get the RealAir Turbine Duke V2. 

It is true perfection in many ways,  and can be equipped with Garmin GNS or GTN avionics.

Just like a2a,  RealAir sweat the details.

I have the Duke not Turbine. But am looking for a more popular model more widely used. Like a C402 or similar that has RXP compatibility. Both Flightsimware C441 and C402 look interesting but they do not support RXP.

Money is tight, if I did buy the C441/C402 I'd also have to buy the GTN and I don't have 100 extra to spend this summer like I used to.

A2A lets me use the RXP units and I prefer them to the GTN. The Duke Turbine is a little faster but the airplane has too bright night lighting and the Turbine, like the Duke is not that interesting to me.

I love their Cherokee the best of all of their planes.  But I like to fast so I'd skip the Cherokee and buy the Comanche.  If I knew a Comanche was coming I would have skipped the skylane.  Somehow they always get me!.

Yeah, if what I have been seeing posted elsewhere on the net is correct, it's going to be released this week!?!?!?!? This will be my first single engine GA purchase. I'm so used to pmdg timelines...was thinking I'd have another year plus to wait. Lol. I guess I can hold out an extra day or two if it really is coming this week!!!!

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

Whats amazing about this project, is the Comanche is a plane that they actually own in real life.  They have a direct source for research material.  I think it is going to be as accurate as FSX + Accusim will currently allow and will be a GA single that sets the new standard for FSX.    

We also have a T-6, Seminole, T-33 to look forward too.  A V35 still may be a possibility...these are projects that we know about...who knows what other projects they have under wraps.

Since A2A also now owns a Piper Aerostar, we may eventually see an Accusimmed Aerostar, and you will then have your accusimmed high performance twin.  The Seminole is no slowpoke either, it can keep up with a Comanche.

Hopefully A2A will suprise us with a monster warbird or two....the GAs are great fun, but ones in a while, its good to get some planes that have some cajones :BigGrin: ....F7F, A-26, P-61...etc...nothin like having a pair of R2800s, a little more pop than these lawnmower GA engines LOL  If they did an accusimmed Howard 500, I would get carpal tunnel.....from flying :lol:

Cheers

TJ

Whats amazing about this project, is the Comanche is a plane that they actually own in real life.  They have a direct source for research material.  I think it is going to be as accurate as FSX + Accusim will currently allow and will be a GA single that sets the new standard for FSX.

Indeed! Compare that to another certain developer with a Cessna 406 in the works, of which the modelling seems well underway. And then they post on their Facebookpage if anyone knows someone with access to a 406...  :rolleyes:

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

Had an Abacus 250 for FS8 back in the day.. Loved the plane so may have to grab this one. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

If they did an accusimmed Howard 500, I would get carpal tunnel.....from flying

+1 on this one - the Howard is the precursor to today's executive jets.

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

+1 on this one - the Howard is the precursor to today's executive jets.

Enjoy this vid of this restored On Mark A-26 Marketeer, I found it last night while looking at Howard 500 vids.  LIke the Howard 500, an excellent vintage executive aircraft.

An A-26 project would be a great project for them, with an A-26 for the warbirds and perhaps an On Mark Civil conversion for the GA fans.  I mean, who in their right mind would turn down a ride in this beast....let alone some seat time lol.

Cheers

TJ

Cajones = Big Boxes

Cojones = Big cojones  :BigGrin:

Thank you sir, I learn something new every day  :lol:

Enjoy this vid of this restored On Mark A-26 Marketeer, I found it last night while looking at Howard 500 vids.  LIke the Howard 500, an excellent vintage executive aircraft.

An A-26 project would be a great project for them, with an A-26 for the warbirds and perhaps an On Mark Civil conversion for the GA fans.  I mean, who in their right mind would turn down a ride in this beast....let alone some seat time lol.

Cheers

TJ

I would pay good money just to go for at taxi in that thing!

ZORAN

A Piper Seminole? That is an airplane I am really looking forward to!

Why?  If anything, a Seminole is a bit slower than the Comanche 250.  It's a (very) small twin used primarily for multi-engine training (which is, I expect, exactly why they might do one).

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see them do the Seminole myself, but with your comments on speed it didn't seem like something you'd be interested in.

Scott

A2A makes some of the best pre-release videos - professional and entertaining. These guys know what they are doing. I'm so getting one.