Sign in to follow this  
gboz

A2A Piper Comanche 250

You can have mine - not sure if it is though

I emailed Scott at A2A about this very subject a few months back, as I wound up giving the 172 to my Dad when I bought the 182 - Scott said as long as I uninstalled the 172 it was OK to "gift" the plane...

Chris B.

Could you pm me about how to do this? I haven't had the 172 installed for probably a year

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guy across the field from me has a 260 with tip tanks. Beautifully redone and a great panel. 

I haven't went up in it yet, but sitting in it, it's very roomy. 

It'll be nice to have a true XC plane in FSX at this detail. The Cherokee is nice, but it's slow. And it feels just as slow in real life :)

To me,  the controls never felt right,  and the airplane lacks the personality that both

the Cherokee and C182 offer.

Maybe that is true to life, but I have uninstalled my copy.

Fair enough.

If you're going to spend 100 bucks id get the skylane over the 172. 172 is bland and boring. I don't like how it flies either

They're Cherokee 180 is frankly the best flight model yet

I. Just built a 172 panel and I'm using the default 172 I was going to purchase the a2a 172 and also get the simplugins gauges but now having second thoughts whether I should get the 182 the panel looks similar and maybe I could adapt my panel

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

I've been gone for quite a while, flying X-Plane 10 and DCS only.
Specifically DCS.

I didn't like FSX that much anymore

But I am really considering making my return to FSX now.

It's a shame A2A doesn't develop for X-Plane, it runs so much better on my PC.

I. Just built a 172 panel and I'm using the default 172 I was going to purchase the a2a 172 and also get the simplugins gauges but now having second thoughts whether I should get the 182 the panel looks similar and maybe I could adapt my panel

Don't let yourself discourage! A2A's C172 is a wonderful plane! Take your time to go through the corresponding A2A forum with a lot of precious information. I fly this aircraft with Flight1's GTN750 which makes them a great combo. Go ahead, you won't regret!

Felix

Gorgeous little plane,   love the Gps/Radio stack were its located.   Something delightful for the weekend.  

I fly this aircraft with Flight1's GTN750 which makes them a great combo

Yes this set up really is fantastic,  only got the 750 the other evening really happy with it. 

My Comanche N822JH will be outfitted with a GTN750 installed at Jamestown Aviation in Jamestown NY 

I had a chance to fly this at FlightSimCon, it's very nice. I really like the way she handles. Radio stack on the left side is interesting. A buddy of mine that had time in a 180 nailed the landing. He said they had some fine tuning and manuals etc to finish up before release. I could've sworn he told me a couple of weeks until release.