Sign in to follow this  
ModernAviation

PMDG Operation Center for PMDG 737NGX

Hello!

I just wanted to download some 737NGX liveries but PMDG says that I have a Operiation Center like the 777 has to download some liveries. BUt my Problem is, I bought it 1 year ago and so I did not have the Operation Center. Did anyone know where I can get this?

http://precisionmanuals.com/pages/downloads/liveries.html

Attention PMDG 737NGX & 777 customers: Liveries are downloaded and installed with the PMDG Operations Center app located in your Start Menu at PMDG Simulations/PMDG Operations Center. 

Hope you can help me!

ModernAviation

Download the update to the NGX and it will install with the update. Just login to the PMDG website to download the new installer

Download the update to the NGX and it will install with the update. Just login to the PMDG website to download the new installer

But if i start the installer and "Repair" NGX, there is no PMDG Operation Center.. Did I need to uninstall the NGX and Reinstall it with the update?

I need to uninstall the NGX and Reinstall it with the update?

That's correct. The update is a full installer. So it's out with the old in with the new.

What about those with a boxed version of the NGX?

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

What about those with a boxed version of the NGX?

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

Yes, the installer you get from the boxed version provider will be a complete installer.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes, the installer you get from the boxed version provider will be a complete installer.

Dan

Would that not depend on when the DVD was published? If these guys are looking for the PMDG OC that's part of 1D a full installer but the DVD probably only goes thru 1C. They would need to get the 1D installer from Aerosoft.

Right, I meant to say, "Yes, the installer you downloaded from the boxed version provider will be a complete installer." The right word is important.

Dan Downs KCRP

Per the PMDG Operations Center the current version is 1.10.6464.