Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Hawker Stunning must see

Hi Guys

Just finished this and have layers to make other color variants rather quickly but base work had to be done proper so if one wishes to have these - I will post links to them - this will be the first more at a later date and they will look nice covering many color combos - I have found a bright texture problem when lights are o over the entrance door going to send an e-mail to Carenado to resolve this as its quite obvious from the out side shining out - it has been there from day one and just noticed it - keep you posted on that fix - thanks for looking

fep99v.jpg

Rich Sennett

stunning paints Richard, great work as always. :good:

Bernardo Bersik

PhotoSim Labs

stunning paints Richard, great work as always. :good:

Thanks so much :) appreciate it

Rich Sennett

Very nice Rich. Beautiful looking.

Hi Elaine - much appreciated :) thanks

Rich Sennett

Very nice Rich!!!  Good job!!

Awesome paint Rich.  Very, very nice.

Hirdy

Hi Guys - thanks - and some more - hope you like them - clean machines :)

2hd9x7k.jpg

2jb7cr7.jpg

23lcb9f.jpg

2rgdqbq.jpg

Rich Sennett

AMAZING!! you're a real corporate jet painter and I love the clean paints as most corp jets are clean, waxed, polished and wheels freshly detailed as well ! I don't like so many default semi dirty paints ....why is tat so common? Are these available now ?

AMAZING!! you're a real corporate jet painter and I love the clean paints as most corp jets are clean, waxed, polished and wheels freshly detailed as well ! I don't like so many default semi dirty paints ....why is tat so common? Are these available now ?

Thanks Buddy - I can get some links here tomorrow night few things to button up and hoping to hear back from carenado on a texture issue over the door - its way to bright and can even be seen when door is closed from outside when lights are on - I cant seem to find the culprit waiting a bit longer would be best - if I can get it done later tonight no promises :) you will need to know how to dump them into the folder as they are not complete packages - I just over write the files in the same folder just get a paint I prefer to fly at the moment - well actually I over write most of my folders with these :) the original is just to dirty as lear's are usually spotless

Rich Sennett

You will have links tomorrow night I found the file I needed to change - they were trying to give the impression of a light on over the door but was not working for me as it was to bright and even when you use a little it shines thru the opening of the door so I prefer it base color if you want to try it just backup this file I will add in links into your common texture folder

Stunning indeed! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Keith - take care

Rich Sennett

Hey Richard,

they are all looking very good :) :) I'm already using your first light blue paint posted in another thread. Could you maybe also do some European ones? Like Global Jet Austria, Comlux Aviation, NetJets Europe or simple some European regs?

By the way there is a LY-DSK  (lydsk.zip) paint available but for it does not work as it seems some alpha channels missing?

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Stunning indeed! Thanks for sharing!

Hey Richard,

they are all looking very good :) :) I'm already using your first light blue paint posted in another thread. Could you maybe also do some European ones? Like Global Jet Austria, Comlux Aviation, NetJets Europe or simple some European regs?

By the way there is a LY-DSK  (lydsk.zip) paint available but for it does not work as it seems some alpha channels missing?

Sorry for the wait after a day at work put another 5 hours ito these to get them ready as there was issues I needed to fix - this thing is nuts to try and paint cant imagine from the ground up version 

Notes: Backup your originals - they have bitmap image files in each folder for your reference - they stay there when you dump them into a carenado donation folder - you must know what your doing but basically overwrite with one of these - I have named them by texture.numbers but thats only to help you sort them out not for placing in numbered folders - not responsible if you dont backup your stuff - if you dont you will have to reinstall it - I have added an extra file to stop the bleed thru light it goes into your common folder replacing the one there - (I have added it to both zip files but only needed to be done once) - this is up to you - enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cAHnyMVBgfMURFT29GVzZBWGM/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cAHnyMVBgfTXdJaGs1d3FObXc/view?usp=sharing

Rich Sennett